• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
In the movie, the two sets of turtles were demonstrated to be comparable to each other, albeit the ones getting the upgrade being faar inferior in skill.

Also, 4kids Shredder should be 2-C with prep. He was destroying universes as a side effect of searching for the prime universe.

So you're saying the 4Kids turtles and 90s Turtles should scale to each other?

That said, apparently the 4Kids turtles have Town, City and even Mountain feats throughout the original run (as in, before the "Lost Season") but I can't seem to find those..

Yes, i remember these things, but we need to search the best feat of the 4kids turtles (maybe in the last episodes) and then scale them, i'm ok for Shedder because 4kids Shredder is considered the strongest version of Shredder.

The 4-Kids Shredder being upgraded to 2-C is a massive upgrade. Mind if I see the episode number, and the exact quote/scene that Shredded did that would place him in 2-C?

It would be preferable if we could add those as proof in Shredder's profile regarding his tiering.

Shredder was destroying universes with his weapon, also this upgrade should also apply with 90's Shredder since he usually fight the turtles.

If memory serves, it was considered a very powerful mystical weapon, and (again, if memory serves) other mystical weapons have similar and superior showings.

Its hard to remember stuff from a 200+ episode long cartoon you watched when you were 9. I'm gonna have to rewatch a few episodes to make sure.

Return to New York and Secret Origins. Those are the episodes you're gonna have to watch. (Actually, the sword might be planet level for hurting the Ninja Elite who are equal to the Ninja Tribunal, who in turn could hurt Tengu Shredder, but that might be a stretch)

And Raphael apparently has a Planet durability feat at one point, going off and "old" version of his 4Kids profile. Might still be an outlier though.

Either that or maybe the sword scales in power to whoever wields it? I dunno, I haven't watched the "Lost Season" though I probably should.

I suppose that the original post seems reasonable.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but Shredder never got the prep ugrade, and I also found out that it was a 2-A feat instead of 2-C. He was going to destroy the entire multiverse, which iirc was established as infinite. Likely in The Big Brawl (the Battle Nexus episode)

Darkanine said:
@Dar649
As I mentioned to Cal earlier, 4Kids Leonardo survived an attack from a sword that "laid villages to waste, brought castles to ground, vanquished armies!". Think that would be a solid Small Town/Town level durability feat?
I'd say this is a Large Building level feat. It is very powerful, but there is no real timeframe given and "vanquishing armies" and "laying villages to waste" isn't exactly something that is impossible with enough power to "bring castles to the ground."

EDIT: Plus, it never really hurts to be conservative with stats.

2003 Turtles also have that feat where they fought a Mutant that caused city wide Earthquakes by walking, or something like that. That probably yield Town level results if I can find it.

For now, I guess we can downgrade their Pre-Season 5 stats to "At least Large Building level, likely higher" though.

I think so, yes. From what I vaguely remember, he was not nearly that powerful physically. "2-A with preparations" might work though.

Yes. Sorry. Lots of tasks to keep track of at once.

Back