• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Tournament: Uten vs. Velociraptor (Dino Crisis)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Starting our next battle for the tournament, we have Ute , the knife throwing child prodigy, vs. Some velociraptor from Dino Crisis ? I dunno. Either way they fight takes place where SBA dictates, and Uten has a limited number of knives. We'll go with five. Speed is not equal. So...yeah. Who wins and why?

Needless uten render by excahm-d7g8fne
Velociraptor Render By Skodwarde
Swiggity Swooty, she is coming for that booty

The raptor is, well, just that, no different than the one that you see in jurasik park. Who is SBA anyway?

It'd help him dodge things but it's peak human to superhuman, and I dunno which one we wanna take.

Raptor is at the very most 3.5 times faster, but only in movement, Uten is still way more intelligent and is pretty accurate with his knife throwing abilities, he also have cloaking that would help him to trick the raptor.

Keep distance and attack with knife, although he can also attack in close combat with them, use his fragment to cheat people to think he can create whatever he wants from forcefields to invicible projectiles.

Can Uten use his invisibility to turn himself invisible? Like, by covering himself in his cloak or something?

Anyways, with the range advantage making up for the speed disadvantage a fighting experienced human should win against an animal of roughly equal stats.

So I would give this to Uten.

This version of Uten can only make invisible anything that is not a person, I guess he can make invisible his cloak but that wouldn't do anything, the cloak will just remain invisible, not turns into Harry Potter's cloak.

The DC Velociraptor's main strategy is to rush head-on at the opponent. I'll have to see Uten in action to properly judge how he fights, but if he's a distance fighter he could have the chance. The Velociraptor, though, can survive gunfire (including shotgun rounds), and I'd say it's stronger too, so Uten would perhaps be at a disadvantage in close quarters.

In a zone with several obstacles changing against Uten would result bad, he can make several objects such rocks or trees invisible, the raptor will just crash against them due not seeing them. Yeah, the raptor can survive few shots from shotguns, but Uten is pretty accurate, raptor wouldn't much with a knife in its neck, or good, he can attack the eyes or any place to incapacitate it.

The velociraptor seems to have a massive durability advantage, its profile says it can tank hits from shotguns, which based on our real life profiles would put its durability around 4200 joules. Uten's only listed as a peak human, so that would put the velociraptor at 14x more durable than Uten's AP.

I also notice that Uten's profile says he can't make anything organic invisible. So he couldn't make any of the surrounding trees invisible.

Kiryu2012 said:
I also notice that Uten's profile says he can't make anything organic invisible. So he couldn't make any of the surrounding trees invisible.
Hmm, yes, forget it also involve organic matter. However, he can still turn wood invisible (room was surrounding by boxes). Additionally, he can still turn rock, ground and any structure (there's a few of them in CP) invisible, other of its most recurrent tactics, create "hole" to confuse people or use walls as shields.

I'll vote for Uten. Even with what little I've seen of Needless he seems smart enough to beat the velociraptor, even if he needs to do something like go for its eyes or trick it into falling from a good height.

Bump, just one more vote.

Also, I noticed that the previous matches haven't been added get, and not sure if my job allow me to do that.

We need to wait for OP to make to next one. Also, what were the other matches? They need to be added, at least one of them.

Antoniofer said:
We need to wait for OP to make to next one. Also, what were the other matches? They need to be added, at least one of them.
Jacky doesn't seem to be around since 4 days ago. We could continue without him, but people sometimes dislike that.

Regarding matches:

-Table

-Match 1

-Match 2

-Match 3

Stan and the Specimen have already the match added. Finally, did people agreed to add Reki's win?

Back