• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Velociraptor Violence: Jurassic Park Raptor vs Dino Crisis Raptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
JP Raptor vs DC Raptor

Fight takes place on a tropical island, with both sides starting off 30 meters from one another

Rules:

It's 4 JP Raptors vs 4 DC Raptors

Normal/9-C DC Raptor for this fight

Bloodlusted

To the death
Dino crisis velociraptor by hellraptor-dax903y-1-
Raptor Squad 3-1-

(Jurassic Park raptors can open doors GG)

But in all seriousness, I think that both of these predators are very dangerous in their own right, and they would likely give each other a hard time. However, the one thing that I think puts Jurassic Park raptors over Dino Crisis raptors is their intelligence. The Dino Crisis raptors constantly run into the bullets of their human adversaries, while the Jurassic Park raptors manage to avoid them and sneak up behind them and attack when they least expect it. In a similar sense, I believe that the Dino Crisis raptors would end up charging into the situation blindly, whereas the Jurassic Park raptors would coordinate with each other and take down their enemies with higher efficiency. While it would not be easy for either side, I do believe that the Jurassic Park dinos would come out the victor with high difficulty.

Winner: Velociraptors (Jurassic Park)

JP Raptors take this, but barely.

The raptors in DC if we use "game-mechanics" are bullet sponges!!! 3-4 Shotgun blast at point-blank to kill just one. I can pretty much see this fight going this way. After a little bitting, clawing and slashing, the JPW Alpha might notice that her pack is taking more damage than the DC's. With a bark of commands the JPW Raptor disengage and use the one 'weapon' they have over DC Raptors. Their intellegence!!! With complex manuvers they pick the DC Raptors off one at a time! It'll take awhile getting one to leave the pack to be picked off, but I can see the JPW Raptors doing it!

Oh course this is only based off my hours/days of playing Dino Crisis 1&2 and seeing the A.I giving the Raptors of those game a charge/blitz and YOLO attack pattern. No finesse about them!

Last comment in this thread is over one month old, so do not bump it, you would need to recreate other if want to continue with the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back