• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B+ tournament

He just catches projectiles with the hands he summons, which then erase themselves. Removing the projectile.

Alright guys. Since everyone is in the tournament, let the games begin!

round 1 is gonna be:
Heavy vs Nia!

With his guns so now he’s disqualified unfortunately. Nia moves on to the next round.
You do realize many of us posted gun users and you accepted them, right? Not to mention many of them have high durability, especially Ash who has Island durability which I don’t think is even fair the slightest if his opponents dont even have guns. So by this, you gotta remove Leon, RHM, Fulgore, and Tankman, which means nobody can even beat Ash.

Hell, alot of tournaments have accepted gun users.

You do realize many of us posted gun users and you accepted them, right? Not to mention many of them have high durability, especially Ash who has Island durability which I don’t think is even fair the slightest if his opponents dont even have guns. So by this, you gotta remove Leon, RHM, Fulgore, and Tankman, which means nobody can even beat Ash.

Hell, alot of tournaments have accepted gun users.
I think it's not because of him having guns, but moreso because the guns speed blitz with Speed Equalization

And whats wrong with that? You still have to aim with the guns, so I am not sure why that would warrant disqualification since that is completely normal. It is your attack speed that is unequal, but your movement speed is equal, just as you’d expect like how real life works.

Back