• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

lemme just bring him back, Deathstroke (CW) first key with his AP being 308.97 kilojoules and Group B1

walter-white-falling-walter-white.gif

tsukasa has the highest kj and is a super prodigy in CQC he clappin everyone that dont have bs hacks, and even shatterbird cant do shit bc he dont have any sillicon on him to control
Well Tsukasa did lose to Jericho, who Finn shares a scaling chain with, so I wouldn’t call him dominant, but I would put my money on him yes

Granted, I need to brush up on some of the new skill feats for WWE, as well as source a potential new one out, and brush up on my knowledge in Tsukasa, so who knows? I might steal a W

my honest reaction:
958414435817488394.webp
I might be able to add him but like... it would make the winner an inevitability.

He technically follows all the rules but he’s noticeably above the current standard on a level that sucks the fun out of the tournament ngl-

I mean if you guys think there is enough people that can beat or at least challenge Deathstroke your funeral but like... he was the favourite and eventual winner of The EtO Tournament, which was of a higher standard than this one

if you guys really think DS would solo the whole tournament with skill alone despite the fact Tsukasa is there who was arguable on par with Jericho then would Violet Evergarden work, she's physically 241.90 Kilojoules with weapons being 497.74 kilojoules

if you guys really think DS would solo the whole tournament with skill alone despite the fact Tsukasa is there who was arguable on par with Jericho then would Violet Evergarden work, she's physically 241.90 Kilojoules with weapons being 497.74 kilojoules
Ok that keeps things interesting, same group of B1 I assume?

im just mad at the number of times the only exposure the verses I like get is just them getting dunked on by WWE people

Guys I done goofed I let a sand manipulator into a tournament where the ENTIRE ARENA FLOOR IS SAND 😭😭😭

i read it a while ago, so i might be wrong, but she uses her voice to shatter and control glass-like substances (like windows and computer chips) not sand

Format:

4 groups of 4, split into “A” and “B” sections

So Groups:

AA/A1
AB/A2
BA/B1
BB/B2

1 Win = 3 points
Incon = 1 point

The winners of the four groups automatically qualify for “Bracket A”, which has a loser’s bracket

Then the second and third places of each group battle it out for the remaining 4 spots in bracket A, the losers of this go into “Bracket B” which features the characters who finished dead last in the groups

Once the brackets have concluded, the winners of Bracket B and Bracket A Losers battle for the right to face the winner of Bracket A Winners for the crown.

For those of you who do not understand, here's a much more simpler way of explaining it:
Added an extra rule for the format of the tourney that should've been done when it was first made (read the bold words)

Back