• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

i'll put him in i guess

i'll put him in i guess
Yeah looks fine! What’s the AP value and which group?

Would it not be > Tsukasa since his profile states he can “contend” with a weakened Tsukasa?
while there hasn't been a proper calc for him, he has been stated to be tusakas equal many times
the fight was bleeding out tsukasa + senku providing support vs hyoga
i don't know the exact value but it should be around the same

WHO THE HELL VOTED BÁLOR 😭

RANDOM-
What?

lemme just bring him back, Deathstroke (CW) first key with his AP being 308.97 kilojoules and Group B1
horrible-crying.gif

WHO THE HELL VOTED BÁLOR 😭

RANDOM-
Man I think Finn does fairly well in the current whole roster, and I’ll argue for him in that thread (I am the Finn Bálor guy of the wiki so I’m kinda obligated), but my hopes are low for him beating Tsukasa

still, I guess I gotta try

Ngl Deathstroke might be a little bit too OP imo. His crazy skill, along with his sword makes him stomp the whole tourney.

Everyone who agrees say "aye"

Ngl Deathstroke might be a little bit too OP imo. His crazy skill, along with his sword makes him stomp the whole tourney.

Everyone who agrees say "aye"
He'll have trouble with Burton Bats tho

Man I think Finn does fairly well in the current whole roster, and I’ll argue for him in that thread (I am the Finn Bálor guy of the wiki so I’m kinda obligated), but my hopes are low for him beating Tsukasa

still, I guess I gotta try
Bro you got this in the bag!

I'll be supporting you all the way! Make sure to destroy @Spinoirr for me to prove that WWE >>>> Dr. Stone.

Back