• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

But Natasha’s profile says her Widow’s Bite is higher than her regular AP specifically for destroying an Ultron Robot, which heavily implies she doesn’t scale normally
Her Widow's bite is 4 Megajoules.

Even if her normal AP is eligible for this tourney, I really don't like having a character who can one shot this whole tourney with a single attack.

But Natasha’s profile says her Widow’s Bite is higher than her regular AP specifically for destroying an Ultron Robot, which heavily implies she doesn’t scale normally
Doesn't really make a difference as she also scales to Hawkeye physically who can destroy those.

actually if possible would I be able to switch to Shizuku Yaegashi Volume 1? most of her hax isn't busted in this key and shes 478 KJ unless she gets the "too skilled" treatment then i'll just stick with Violet and use someone else hopefully next time a 9-B tournament is done.

actually if possible would I be able to switch to Shizuku Yaegashi Volume 1? most of her hax isn't busted in this key and shes 478 KJ unless she gets the "too skilled" treatment then i'll just stick with Violet and use someone else hopefully next time a 9-B tournament is done.
I think a combination of her incredible skill and small handful of magic abilities might be a little too much for this, sorry

Back