• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

Anyways, Group B1 is now filled up.

Pika, if you'd want, you can make a poll where we vote who's going to win in Group B1 if ya want...

Well, I got my bet on either Hyoga or Violet to win Group B1, though if I had to choose one, I'd probably choose Violet via her weaponry, despite her preferring not to be lethal against her opponents.

Hyoga is likely the more skilled combatant, so it's honestly 50/50 between them.

so, what can violet do? I know shelly is a very good assassin, Hyoga is repeatedly said to be unmatched with the Kudayari spear, and Austin is a great spy (Haven't seen the movie so IDK what he does, but hand to hand and guns?)

Hyoga has gone against people with weapons before (specifically getting teamed vs 3 people with katanas and vs Mozu who was a prodigy using a spear)

so, what can violet do? I know shelly is a very good assassin, Hyoga is repeatedly said to be unmatched with the Kudayari spear, and Austin is a great spy (Haven't seen the movie so IDK what he does, but hand to hand and guns?)
I don't know shit about anyone in the group except Violet lol.

Well, I obviously have to support my boy Pika, and I have to debate for Theory (and hopefully Pika can support me), so yes.
here's the thing tho, me and Spinoirr are like the only two people on this entire site that cares about Dr. Stone, we are used to fighting backed into a corner lol

here's the thing tho, me and Spinoirr are like the only two people on this entire site that cares about Dr. Stone, we are used to fighting backed into a corner lol
Oh trust me, Pika and I know a thing or two about fighting when backed into a corner lol.

Just look at the whole entire 9-B Enter The Octagon Tournament. We had our back against the wall and one of our characters we're still able to win the whole thing.

Two of your Dr. Stone characters got shat on by Jericho.

Besides, you claim that you and Spinoirr make a great team, but are you guys tag team champions like me and Pika?

4688p2h.png

XgWp362.png

Oh trust me, Pika and I know a thing or two about fighting when backed into a corner lol.

Just look at the whole entire 9-B Enter The Octagon Tournament. We had our back against the wall and one of our characters we're still able to win the whole thing.

Two of your Dr. Stone characters got shat on by Jericho.
I'll just say that WWE is bs for 9-B and the Dr. Stone profiles are horribly outdated. we were losing that no matter what

Nah, do expect us lol.

You need to be more confident Pika.
Well expecting Theory and Bálor to achieve similar results to Jericho is plain unrealistic, but we’re still some of the better combatants here so far, and I do hope we can both at least make it decently far into Bracket A

Well expecting Theory and Bálor to achieve similar results to Jericho is plain unrealistic, but we’re still some of the better combatants here so far, and I do hope we can both at least make it decently far into Bracket A
Do you remember?

We both found more skill feats for the verse.

Trust me, you can handle Tsukasa.

if only i knew how to make a CRT, tsukasa and everyone else would be much stronger, but alas, i am the dumbshit
I mean, if you found more skill feats for a verse, there's no need to make a CRT for it.

You just use those feats for versus threads.

Back