• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

Would this character be better than Manjiro here? I think he can be scaled above 322 kilojoules through power scaling, and he uses a sword.

Would this character be better than Manjiro here? I think he can be scaled above 322 kilojoules through power scaling, and he uses a sword.
I mean use the character you wanna use, you’re guaranteed at least 4 matches so if you’re concerned about getting knocked out “early” it’s not gonna be a problem

Also my prediction is extremely subjective, idk much about your character and for all I know they could be about to kick ass and take names, my prediction shouldn’t change how you feel about the character you submitted

I mean use the character you wanna use, you’re guaranteed at least 4 matches so if you’re concerned about getting knocked out “early” it’s not gonna be a problem

Also my prediction is extremely subjective, idk much about your character and for all I know they could be about to kick ass and take names, my prediction shouldn’t change how you feel about the character you submitted
What Pika said🗿

Usually, when someone says that my character doesn't stand a chance against theirs, I'll always try my best to prove them wrong.

When Pika and Propellus said that Batman is going to whoop Theory's ass, that just gets me more pumped for the tournament.

Also, if Manjiro's Fear Inducement isn't stupidly OP, I feel like he would have a good advantage in the start of the battle.

Well he is just a skilled genius martial artist just like pretty much everyone else here, so I think it might be better if i chose someone with similar attack potency but with a sword, which would make even a single hit dangerous and would also give range advantage.

Well he is just a skilled genius martial artist just like pretty much everyone else here, so I think it might be better if i chose someone with similar attack potency but with a sword, which would make even a single hit dangerous and would also give range advantage.

Your decision, I personally pick my favs instead of who’ll win, but by all means choice is yours

Also, not everyone here is a genius martial artist, there’s plenty of skill to go around, but not everyone’s a master, and Shatterbird has 0 martial arts knowledge. Don’t count yourself out yet

But again again, your pick

A chainsaw is quite insane, but it seems fine.

Are there any other abilities I should be weary about?
Possible Low regeneration and limited body control, but I don’t think either are on levels extreme enough that they can really be called combat applicable (Granted I can’t see the scan involving recovering from damage to neurons and the brain)

Actually where is that feat mentioned? His profile just links to some table or whatever
Would need to explain the mechanics a bit: he has damage of 60, and as you can see in the table, a door has a LP of 100. That means that an impact of 100% will cause 60 points of damage. Perhaps, I should list the damage in the profile.

Back