• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

how bout till the end of today? he said that the profile should be done by then and to not reserve a spot if he doesn't get there in time
Well, if he said to not reserve a spot, then I guess we just gotta wait it out until he, or someone else comes in and submits their character.

i assume it's because he doesn't like tournaments since that one loss, but yeah we don't have enough 9-B characters who aren't gods yet
Not specifically that, it's mainly because Yu is too powerful for this tourney. He'd stomp everyone here.

Well, while we wait (hopefully not for long, pls contact anyone you know that might be interested people) I’ll start working on the thumbnail for Austin Theory vs Batman since that’s the first matchup of this tournament and I know Random wants to make changes to the Proof of Concept I sent him

Well, while we wait (hopefully not for long, pls contact anyone you know that might be interested people) I’ll start working on the thumbnail for Austin Theory vs Batman since that’s the first matchup of this tournament and I know Random wants to make changes to the Proof of Concept I sent him
I have no problems with the template lol.

I just thought it was going to be posted in the OP, but it works just fine as a template for versus matchups.

Oh that makes my job a lot easier lol, might just tweak one or two things a bit and then we’ll have it ready!
We should probably make predictions first though lol.

I wanna see who people got in winning Group A1 and Group B2.

Back