• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

prof wrestling has 8 supporters with most being active
dr stone has 5 supporters and 1 neutral and only me and spinoirr are active
Tbf, most of them don't even participate in the verse like that anymore.

The only 2 besides me and Pika that actively participate in the verse is @RanaProGamer and maybe @AceOfSpaces3709. DemonicDude was banned, so it's basically me and Pika for the most part that's supporting the verse.

can you blame me for trying to drum up hype?
No, not really lol.

Low-key should've added Theory to Group A2 before it got filled up.

On a technicality, yes.

The chances of Rana and Ace coming in to support Theory and/or Bálor are fairly low.
My verse has less supporters (No, My verse has less supporters!)
how bout we stop digging this hole we're in and say that we both are passionate about the verses we like. i can respect the hustle to prot theory up, just as im doing with Tsukasa and Hyoga. we'll get to the debating in the official matches eh?
truce between men?

My verse has less supporters (No, My verse has less supporters!)
how bout we stop digging this hole we're in and say that we both are passionate about the verses we like. i can respect the hustle to prot theory up, just as im doing with Tsukasa and Hyoga. we'll get to the debating in the official matches eh?
truce between men?
Truce🤝

why was demonic banned again?
i cant navigate this site for shit
Sent a bunch of creepy PMs to people including me and Random, and sympathised for Vince McMahon and other people present in WWE who had had recent allegations of sexual misconduct

are there any more spaces? Because if so,
Jim Hawkins
539.4k joules

(I did it boys, the first treasure island profile is here)
His one shot toon force shit is a bit worrisome but I did allow Austin Powers despite his OHKO hypnosis because he lacked in hax otherwise and it wasn’t used very often by him, so I see no reason to disallow this

which group do you want?

are there any more spaces? Because if so,
Jim Hawkins
539.4k joules

(I did it boys, the first treasure island profile is here)
FINALLY!

I get weary when I see Toon Force on his profile, but everything else should be fine.

What group do you want to be in?

His one shot toon force shit is a bit worrisome but I did allow Austin Powers despite his OHKO hypnosis because he lacked in hax otherwise and it wasn’t used very often by him, so I see no reason to disallow this
I'm pretty sure a skilled enough opponent can effortlessly dodge the attacks.

his toon force doesn't always one-shot. Like it generally works on those who are lower or comparable in ap. It didn't do anything to the Big Pirate so...either way he can definitely punch you so hard you'll get stuck in the ground with only your nose up

his toon force doesn't always one-shot. Like it generally works on those who are lower or comparable in ap. It didn't do anything to the Big Pirate so...either way he can definitely punch you so hard you'll get stuck in the ground with only your nose up
I'm sure someone who's skilled enough can dodge these attacks, no?

how bout someone here puts in a second character (Not Prof Wrestling, dont need more of that shit) and we can start in the next decade?

Back