• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

Tsukasa was allowed in someone who was arguable on par with Jericho in their thread
With the new skill feats I've found for the WWE verse, I'm inclined to believe that Theory and Balor are at the very least, equal to Tsukasa in skill.

What kind of magical abilities does she have?

which stuff in particular? since her skill isn't mega op shes just incredibly good with a blade and has been training with them for a long time and Tsukasa was allowed in someone who was arguable on par with Jericho in their thread
(From the age of 4 she displayed a talent for sword arts, making her a genius in swordsmanship, and was taught by her grandfather in the ancient sword style of the Yaegashi style. The Yaegashi style includes not just sword arts but also stealth techniques, taijutsu, throwing techniques and akaido. She was also the best kendo practitioner for her age, having never lost a kendo tournament. She refined her swordsmanship even further after arriving in Tortus. Can train in a short time a hundred weapons in the Yaegashi Style to the point of make them have her skill[26], she is also able to telephatically command them simultaneously. Though aided with artifacts, her skill reached the swordmanship summit of cut only that which she wished to without destroying anything else[31]; she have reached the fabled level of mastery where she was simultaneously as calm as still water and as fierce as a ranging fire)
I’m not open to discussion about this one, sorry

This is hard, I'm leaning toward Aiden

Focus gives Aiden the ability to speed up his perception to make it appear like time is slowed down. So of course with a higher perception, he has high reactions. It runs on a short time limit and then recharges. It seems like a big speed amp at first glance, would that be a problem in this tourney?

Focus gives Aiden the ability to speed up his perception to make it appear like time is slowed down. So of course with a higher perception, he has high reactions. It runs on a short time limit and then recharges. It seems like a big speed amp at first glance, would that be a problem in this tourney?
Yes, that's a big ass problem lol.

Seeing time in slow motion is not fair, especially since that ability can recharge.

Either you replace him, or we just restrict the ability.

If you pick Aiden Focus will be restricted

Yes, that's a big ass problem lol.

Seeing time in slow motion is not fair, especially since that ability can recharge.

Either you replace him, or we just restrict the ability.
you can't restrict it unless it changes the tier, if restricted the fight can't be added.

Ok so @Arnoldstone18 which group do you want Wick in? Also what’s his AP and could you link his profile? (Also please contact anyone and everyone you can think of to join here)

We’re almost there guys hang in there…

lets just get this done

I just checked Wick's profile and he's a megajoule which means he one shots the tournament rip

SECOND PICKS ARE NOW ALLOWED

in order to speed this up, anyone can take up the last two spots, regardless of whether they have already submitted a character

If someone new shows up with an eligible character in the immediate vicinity of a 2nd submission (cough cough EliminatorVenom) then they’ll get priority, but you are free to submit once more!

SECOND PICKS ARE NOW ALLOWED

in order to speed this up, anyone can take up the last two spots, regardless of whether they have already submitted a character

If someone new shows up with an eligible character in the immediate vicinity of a 2nd submission (cough cough EliminatorVenom) then they’ll get priority, but you are free to submit once more!
I think we should hold off on this just a little bit longer.

Venom (hopefully) has his profile finished.

I think we should hold off on this just a little bit longer.

Venom (hopefully) has his profile finished.
If Venom (or anyone else new) shows up not too long after a 2nd submission they’ll get priority, but if nobody has plans to submit within the next while then the signups have gone on long enough

If Venom (or anyone else new) shows up not too long after a 2nd submission they’ll get priority, but if nobody has plans to submit within the next while then the signups have gone on long enough
Eh, fine.

Bring on the submissions!

lets move this along, i cant read tnt, so you tell me if this is ok.
nosk scales to the knight which scales to that calc

you can't restrict it unless it changes the tier, if restricted the fight can't be added.

Wdym? not sure I get it. he is 10x faster with it btw. so restricting it would just put him at normal equalized speeds
still cant be restricted?

so can't use the doors and stuff surrounding it?

What is the in-verse time of the tournament?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Aiden Pearce's page either seems very outdated or just summarized a lot, probably the latter because stealth mastery, explosion manipulation, paralysis inducement fall under hacking in my opinion.

Can CtoS be added to the universe of the tournament under SBA?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions. I really like Aiden.

lets move this along, i cant read tnt, so you tell me if this is ok.
nosk scales to the knight which scales to that calc

There’s two ends and I can’t tell which got accepted

Wdym? not sure I get it. he is 10x faster with it btw. so restricting it would just put him at normal equalized speeds
still cant be restricted?
You can’t restrict stuff AND add the match to the profile unless said stuff gives the character or itself has a different AP tier

Back