• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Freddy doesn't seem like a decent fighter at all and this is real world Freddy. David should be able to quickly approach him and evade any attacks on a sprint, then kick his ass from close by. Unless Freddy's telekinesis can directly control people, he has nothing on him. Not to mention Prince's resistance to Fear Manipulation might as well weaken Freddy during their fight. If he can pull out a song about going to get heroic and beat Freddy or how power or love or whatever can destroy nightmares or really anything, he can power-nullify the guy (Freddy is vulnerable to losing his powers if not feared, so this should strike as a huge blow on him) and thus easily beat him.

This is a very decisive fight. I don't believe it's a stomp, but Freddy stands no chance.

Damn. Prince Charming has simpler set of abilities but that pretty much yeah. It's hard for him to lose that way especially with power nullification. I vote Prince easily. Who knew Fairy Tales are great counters to nightmares

Prince Charming starts with his Broadway Force and Freddy's powers are nulled. He then hurls his sword at Freddy, who then is likely gonna die impaled by it. This is how I expect the fight to play out.

If this battle and the other one both get decided within the same hour, that's likely gonna be a record for this wiki.

BTW, what do you think of some "Human Brackets"? Like, tiers between 10-C and 9-C, but with superpowers. CH definitely included.

Mand21 said:
If this battle and the other one both get decided within the same hour, that's likely gonna be a record for this wiki.

BTW, what do you think of some "Human Brackets"? Like, tiers between 10-C and 9-C, but with superpowers. CH definitely included.
I may have a good list of characters that fit, and it would be pretty cool.

Likely after this one is complete.

Prince - 5 (TheOwn, Mand, Core, Kiryu, Chartate)

Freddy -

Incon -

KnightNight10 said:
Prince stomps fra
I mean, Freddy can still send him up in flames before he begins singing, and has a range advantage, so I wouldn't call it a stomp.

I'm assuming that's a vote, though.

Prince - 7 (TheOwn, Mand, Core, Kiryu, Chartate, Shrek, Knight)

Freddy -

Incon -

Unanimous, will add in a bit.

Back