• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Anything-Goes Tournament, Round 1- The Blight vs The Wizard

As discussed in this thread here.

The Blight. A Servant of Death, and brilliant Alchemist. Haruto Soma. Professional Soccer Player and master of Magic. Through strange powers, both are dropped inside Central Park, knowing that only one shall escape alive, or intact.
Who Shall win?

Complete SBA
9-B The Blight. 2nd key Kamen Rider Wizard. No tier changes/items that would change tiers.
latest
latest

The Wizard: 8
The Alchemist: 0

Last edited:
well i don't know the verses well but i think the wizard because he appears to have more experience with fighting

The Blight seem to have a disadvantage in term of AP if I read his profile correctly (which I probably am not) edit: Blight does have the statistic reduction aura though, not sure how much that’ll help.

His fear aura get negged by Wizard’s Willpower which allow him to survived a ritual that cause hundreds to fall into a pit of despair, his stealth mastery get counter by Rune Ears from Wizard and PlaMonster that he can summoned to track Blight down, and in term of fighting capabilities Wizard would outskill him everyday of the week as Wizard has been fighting peer opponent with various abilities for years while the Blight only challenge are a game of cat and mouse. And finally, Wizard versatility outclassed him by miles ahead.

He have flight, he have gun-sword with every shots homing I’m onto his target, can Copy his weapons for dual wield action or Copy himself and make a firing line and gun the Blight down, Water Style + Liquid make him untouchable due to elemental intangibilities, Pitfall mean that unless Blight have feats of Acrobatic he will be stuck in a hole that Wizard can shoot into for days to come, Light to blind the Blight, and so on.

I vote for Kamen Rider Wizard

Edit: So, from the looks of it Blight seem to actually held the AP advantage here. But it shouldn’t be that much of a problem overall

Last edited:
Football dude FRA. The only really good thing for the Alchemist is the Type 8 Immortality, but I'm not even sure if that's combat applicable. Even if Wizard seems to have things that can circumvent it.

Back