• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Anything-But-A-Smurf Tournament

You see the title. I want a Tournament. A Tournament where the strongest survive, in a no-holds barred matchup. Complete SBA (Which means Speed Unequal), everything allowed, except Smurfs, screw smurfs. Submit a 9-B down below if you want to submit someone. Try not to submit Stone Walls, aka people who’re 9-B except in Durability which is typically far higher, as that’s hard to beat and not completely 9-B. That also applies to Glass Cannons, aka people who’re 9-B in everything except AP, which will mean they pretty much one-shot everyone.
Chose 9-B because tier 9 supposedly has a lot of Hax and is a pretty common tier, but I can change it if needed/requested enough.
One dude per verse, so we don’t fill the bracket with Digimon or something.

1: DemiMeramon from Fandom Potato
2: Jord from DontTalk
3: Necroa Virus from Daddybrawl
4: Blight from Ernard
5: Kamen Rider Wizard from Nico
6: The Courier from Soul of Cinder
7: Audrey Hall from Rocker
8: King Neptune from Psycho Master
9: Scout from AKid
10: Ash Williams from AgletonWiki
11: The Mask from Imp-Ress
12: Sam Strand from Shadow who Walks
13: Brad Armstrong from Adem Warlock
14: Sans from Primal
15: Janus from Zarat
16: Springtrap from Soul of Cinder

Brackets: https://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=28VHEUBkQN

Last edited:
The smurf hax is technically a thing for digimon but (I already explained this in a bother thread but) it is usually and accurately restricted in most fights unless you really want a smurf. The fights with it restricted can still be added too. I could explain more if you want.

Yes, please explain on why the being with Higher-Dimensional existence isnt A smurf. Thought those guys were Smurf Central lol

It is usually restricted in most spots, this even has basis in canon. I can bring up the thread where it was accepted and another tourney with the same rules too.

How about Jord? She's especially fun against lots of hax.

this is another tourney with no smurfs that allowed him

Actually here is the main page, you can find a note about Re:Arise, what negates all of his smurf hax

this is another tourney with no smurfs that allowed him

Actually here is the main page, you can find a note about Re:Arise, what negates all of his smurf hax

Ah, so Re:Arise essentially makes them a lower existence. Alright, so non-Smurf mode, good enough

If we can have two Characters then I want these two. If not, then just the first guy.

Last edited:
If we can gave two Characters then I want these two. If not, then just the first guy.

Oh gosh, he's gonna hit us with the VENOMMMMMMMMM..

My main concern was that the others actually have abilities. Scout has Magic and even abilities of his own, while Wizard has a lot of stuff. The worm doesn’t have any abilities, just AP and resistances to 2 Haxes.
But, this is an everything-allowed tourney. I just wanted to make sure with him.

Back