• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Haxxed bloodlust bracket

So, any issue with Bolt? Of course he wouldn't be allowed to have anything above 9-A if that's the rule.

They, technically, follow the rules. If enough people want them removed from the bracket I'd remove them since most people wouldn't want them there.

Wait, isn't type 3 madness hax an instant win passive?

I have been bamboozled

The Smashor said:
They, technically, follow the rules. If enough people want them removed from the bracket I'd remove them since most people wouldn't want them there.

Wait, isn't type 3 madness hax an instant win passive?

I have been bamboozled
His opponet needs to look at him for it to work

How can 90% of the people on this list kill something without looking at it?

@Christian

You have to think big. I'll add it if you want, but I feel like you should try to find something else.

Isaac straight up has passive instant kill damage so...

Toxic shock deals passive damage on the level of the users AP with some multiplier to it. Base Isaac with no items is 9-A. All items shoots out kerchillions of tears at once and has a metric fuckton of stat amps and I think one or two items that ignore defenses.

If he's even still in 9-A I don't think anyone can survive a hit from him just unleashing the load of tears, and that means toxic shock should just kill everyone.

Add my girl Rayne to this.

She should fit well into this bracket without having any stupid "I win" moves or passives.

Someone made a calc for the amount of energy Skulduggery would need to manipulate to cool down a large room.

I couldn't think of any reason it wouldn't scale to his other powers, and Vile > skulduggery

Monarch Laciel said:
Someone made a calc for the amount of energy Skulduggery would need to manipulate to cool down a large room.
I couldn't think of any reason it wouldn't scale to his other powers, and Vile > skulduggery
Fair enough.

Might make for some good matches for him, given how 9-A has a lot more...thematic characters in it than 9-B does.

@Dusty

I was going to say Meta might not be haxxed enough, but that Time Stop is something I'm interested in.

Also, since we already have 17 it's looking like this is going to be a 32 character bracket.

As such, I'll propose a character. Joule (Azure Striker Gunvolt). The Mindhax, going off of someone copying her ability, takes a long time (Half a minate or something like that), during which she can still be attacked.

Is Nadeko Sengoku haxxed enough? 100,000 9-A snakes, and when bloodlusted can send characters to the past leaving them unable to change their fate.

The Smashor said:
Article 682 only resists Acid and Transmutation.

But yeah, maybe we should have the people decide, since the Low Godly can't be beat by any of the other characters currently in the bracket.
682's Low Godly in his article canon key is over an unknown amount of time. It's not combat applicable since the other fighter will win by 24 hour incap.

If there's still open spots, I guess I will nominate Bunny Bunny, despite her probably standing no chance.

Back