• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Haxxed bloodlust bracket

Agnaa said:
682's Low Godly in his article canon key is over an unknown amount of time. It's not combat applicable since the other fighter will win by 24 hour incap.
It's 15 hours according to Wok

The Smashor said:
It's 15 hours according to Wok
No clue where he got that from, maybe he was thinking about extended canon? Article canon 682 has 0 feats of low-godly Regenerationn. He was given it because of some vague statements about that not being his true form.

WeeklyBattles said:
It is 15 hours
Where's the feat? I asked for it during 682's profile revision and you didn't provide it, that's why Low Godly was changed to "over time" and High Mid was added.

Realistically, Archmage just has slightly better fire powers and stronger magic. Camo Removal won't do much here (though Necro path has that too).

Whereas Base Wizard Monkey already has a bit of the different upgrade paths (weaker magic, weaker fire, flight, etc.), so Necro path just gives the most additional abilities

Alright, though you could make an arguement the Alchemist is more haxxed. Also, the Alchemest should still be 9-A with their non-transmuting potions.

Yeah, it was one or the other. I just decided that Immortality 8 and Necromancy are probably more useful than several transformation and statistic amplification abilities.

They also can transform into other keys as long as these keys don't break the above rules.

Also, this rule. This was why I chose Wizard Monkey. Since its 9-A keys have more variety.

I meant keys they can normally transform into. Like power-ups, for example. Prince of Darkness couldn't turn into Archmage or WLP. The BMA is probably way better for this bracket, since it turns things into bloons and it has corrosion inducement.

The 9-A for the BMA key is like the 9-B on EOH Jotaro's SPOH key. Not technically listed, but we know it's there (Also I'm adding it since the BMA can still use potions from lower upgrade paths)

If we talk about this more we probably should take it to the BTD discussion thread, tho.

>characters in their 9-A key are allowed to use higher tiered abilities

So for instance if a character is 9-A but has 7-A techniques they can use them?

Is a character transforming into a form that raises their tier allowed?

i.e 9-A turns 7-A

The conceptual manipulation is just a conceptual stat reduction iirc

Her thought based abilities are her Marble Phantasm/Blut Die Schwester and stuff

Perfect now time to talk about how bloodlusted Arc becomes 7-A when her match comes up

Yeah that's a 7-A attack although it should probably be 5-A based on the crimson moon's version I meant she just would become 7-A physically though

Back