• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Haxxed bloodlust bracket

Authority resistances technically include everything BB, Tiamat, Altjuna etc. have ovo

The Smashor said:
Do they transmutate via a potion? Science and god powers are very different
I'm not sure if a slightly different mechanism like that should stop them from resisting transmutation, unless their resistance specifically applies to transmutation from god powers

its more that they resist everything that character can do because higher authority is resistant to everything a person who has a lower or no authority has not that they resist that character's stuff because they are a god but eh

I see. But it's the same general idea, right? She resists powers lower on a power scale that the Alchemist is not a part of. It's like resisting biological mindhax and then fighting someone that mindhaxes with telepathy. But we should probably save these arguements for if the match happens in bracket

Good idea but uhh when I said she becomes 7-A I misread her tiers, she would actually become at least 5-A possibly High 3-A to Low 2-C

A weapon to surpass metal gear

But we probably should have it be the 5-A one since the High 3-A and Low 2-C would be smurfish.

Yeah let's just say its 5-A if she manages to pull off transforming into her other key/form because the high 3-A to low 2-C is becoming 2-A anyway

I mean it's article canon 682, who is just okay.

Also unless Weekly posts the evidence that the Low-Godly is 15 hours in article canon we're not considering it.

This is going to be a dumpster fire.

I'll support my man Tricky.

Isaac got kicked out

Depends on the person and not always passive

Alright. I'll post the first one soon.

Actually, I just got a good idea. It's going to take way longer, but should we do a Round Robin tournament?

On second thought, no. That would take too long. The tounament would die long before that's over.

Hmm, what a shame, Bolt and Elodie fights once again (although, this time Bolt has Telomere as standard equipment)

Back