• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Brackets: Round 8

The Fool seems to be more versatile than most of what Reygul can do, only Teleportation and Precogn seems useful to counter the Fool, other attacks do nothing to sand-made creatures. Would need to known how those abilities works.

EDIT: Reminder that you need to follow manually the thread cuz wiki seems to be glitching.

Yeah. Was following and waiting for a yser that wasnt me say and bring that to light.

The fool had the potential defeat chariot and joseph and abdul had work together to capture iggy.

M o r e

S t o m p s

Man, 9-A Brackets are a mess so far. I'm going to get a replacement for Iggy.

Mmm... What unfortunate, how many of the fighters of the tourtament has been upgraded or were actually stronger has been until now?

Antoniofer said:
Mmm... What unfortunate, how many of the fighters of the tourtament has been upgraded or were actually stronger has been until now?
From what I'm aware,

Eren is getting upgrades.

Akame versus Daredevil was called a "stomp" and was removed, even though I oppose that greatly, and requested an opinion from a Marvel expert.

And now this.

i cri ever tim

I'm excluding Soul Manip after Tsuememon meme'd its way to the top of the 9-B Brackets.

Darkbess Manip: Literally just making the roon dark.

Light Manip and Holy Manip: Shooting angelic light.

Blood Manip: Shooting blood

Homing Attack: It's a danmaku game.

Fire Manip: Shooting Fire

Portal Creation: not much tbh.

Time Slow and Mid Regen are the only things worth noting but Delirium doesn't really start with Time Slow.

Back