• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we might have to make a upgrade for the 87 TMNT

Credits to DoctorMooDB for this

Low/Mid Toon Force????:

- Can some times only fall after he realized nothing is holding him up, staying suspended for a few seconds before plummeting
- Once defied gravity after being flung across a city from a height/distance, not only surviving, but landed perfectly with out crashing
- Can be cartoonishly flattened and return to normal to get right back up and keep fighting (Turtles in Time the video game)
- Leonardo pulled a Daffy Duck on Donatello

4th Wall Awareness

Raphael breaks the 4th wall and the other turtles seems to be aware of it

Afterimage Creation????

• Leonardo's "Ultimate" attack that deals a lot of damage on enemies
  • Before he can use it, he needs to charge up his "Ultimate attack Gauge" first
  • Ultimate attack Gauge builds up over time based on successful hits landed
  • If he goes too long with out landing hits, the Gauge will start to deplete
  • Once he uses his special move, the Gauge depletes back to zero
  • Leonardo thrusts his fists forward so fast and so hard he create a series of shock waves
  • Said Shock waves travel at a very fast rate

Donatello/Michelangelo Fire Manipulation????

- Donatello summons a "spirit Dragon" made of spiritual fire
-Dragon Breath: A blast of green energy that Michelangelo shoots from his mouth which travels in a straight line rather quickly. It can also intercept other incoming projectiles (or similar attacks) from enemies

Crazy hax in there https://sta.sh/01mys6wzw9vo

This applies to all the turtles, 87 Shredder is next, but should we add this to the 87 TMNT profiles

Last edited:
Should we get the VSBW Staff comment on this and also I also wanna say that I can't make the changes since I am banned so if anyone wants to edit the 87 profiles because of this CRT be my Guest

I contacted DarkDragon who is the admin of VSBW and the supporter of the TMNT to see if he agrees so I can edit the pages for the upgrades

I might be able to edit some of the grammar since I am able to edit and I wanna add the key for the 87 Profiles for the video games since the fire hax and afterimage came from the video games

If you have problems editing, try the following settings:

Screenshot_20201127-202742_Firefox.jpg

I just want to state that it seems extremely inappropriate to add abilities from a game to the cartoon characters, and that the image links used are ridiculously long and messy. They should be replaced with ones hosted at some other site instead.

I think it was a agreed that Low/Mid Toon Force, 4th Wall awareness, and Afterimage creation were fine to add; Fire manipulation also looks fine.

Look, it is strongly against our Canon standards to mix continuities like this. Why do you wish to add powers from a game to the original cartoon?

Oh, I was not aware that none of those came from the main cartoon series. If that is the case, then I'm against most of these additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back