• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-C Tournament R3 M15) El Chapulin vs Kazuma Kiryu

Finally an opponent that has less LS than Kiryu. Kiryu can finally use shit like Beast Grabs and Dragon of Dojima grabs to the fullest.

For AP, that 3X gap won't be super duper big since Kiryu scales above that feat and has plenty of stat amps up his sleeve from his Heat Shenanigans to his mode aka Dragon Spirit and Extreme Heat.

Idk about range tho, Kiryu gets severely outranged literally thousands of kilometers

Chapulin has his own AP amp with the Squeaky Hammer, and some pretty good abilities that would make it hard for Kiryu to take Chapulin down, like toon force, precog, and high luck.

Well Kiryu fought a shitton of Martial Arts dudes in his life including a dude who has trained in many arts of fighting and even copied Kiryu's fighting style but ended up getting his ass kicked by Kiryu himself

Woah woah when was i not told this?! I literally had that planned from the start!! What do we have going here again???

But the reason I delayed it was that Chap seems much stronger then he is right now, no calc folk have responded to me thus far... Its been half a year!!

But what we have so far all I have to say for now to still make matters a bit more out there, if you thought Chapulin was already strong enough, and mind you and this VERY IMPORTANT because for some reason it's not mentioned on his profile, but I will update it: The asteroid feat is a CASUAL feat by Chapulin. Not only saying he EASILY apprehends Alma Negra, but proving to do so WITH ONE HAND... IN HIS TINY FORM... ALL THE WAY FROM THE PRESSURES OF SPACE, So Chapulin greatly UPSCALES from this and has taken attacks from his Hammer, which doubles his attacks and even sent a boulder flying. He has shown to reactively adapt to the opponent and grow stronger too.

Last edited:
Finally an opponent that has less LS than Kiryu. Kiryu can finally use shit like Beast Grabs and Dragon of Dojima grabs to the fullest.
Not quite. Well not much progress on the other end with calcs, but hear me out. This why I delayed.
For AP, that 3X gap won't be super duper big since Kiryu scales above that feat and has plenty of stat amps up his sleeve from his Heat Shenanigans to his mode aka Dragon Spirit and Extreme Heat.
Chap can still just as much reactively adapt and in a more absurd & quicker degree actually, his one asteroid feat is just as casual.

But in terms of reactivness, its not just that. This was indeed not the first time since in his beginnings with seemingly not as much experience, Chap was still able to match & surpass opponents that were initially WAY STRONGER/skilled than him the same way. The same can be said when he faced Chuck Norris Matefacil who Chap has traded blows with, managing to later throw him with such a force to cause a hole in a metallic wall in his shape when he couldn't before (That would throw LS out of the window), ultimately defeating the malefactor. So yes this also comes in GRAND advantages should Chapulin be overwhelmed in someway. Not only can his hammer deflect objects back; its also stated in his stats to doubles his attack, and rightfully so, having one shot humans as durable as he is flying hell he even sent a hefty boulder back (hence why I said he's stronger then he looks); makes this the more impressive since again; civilians in his verse are just strong in their own right, or Chapulin upscales from them as he has accidentally knocked them out... And he was not even using his own hammer at the time! And he survived his own hammer's strikes throughout the series run.
Idk about range tho, Kiryu gets severely outranged literally thousands of kilometers
The Paralyzing Horn is pretty much Chap's standard major Mcguffin; it's potent enough for those to become completely unresponsive in any way under the effect and can only be freed if Chap lets them get freed and has quick plans with it in successfully subduing his opponents and pretty much anything that will be thrown at him... quite literally which YES does have an absurd range to cover for it and its potent enough to counter advanced aliens. Pretty much he can put Kiryu out of Wack, potentially leave him frozen forever, amongst fatally wounding him all together under the unresponsive state then and there.

And not just in the inventory but in abilities if you thought the Horn was not enough - if you guys thought Kiryu senses were insane, Chaps is on a whole other level of fuckery, sure you have your basics as he also detects the presence of criminals among dangerous situations in exceeding ranges, seeing them through objects. capture hazards even with hidden weaponry but most impressively Chap can hear for pleas at far distances Yes... But as far into different time periods even if they were fictional worlds such as Snow White (FICTIONAL PEOPLE were calling Chaps name, and he instantly heard it) Or the story of Romeo Juliet & the "Real World"... Which is something Kiryu's senses have NOT DONE... Now remix that with Chaps instinctives. It's wacky.

(And before the same mistake was made, NO they are not separate things,
there have been cases where he over hears situations anyways like the guy has used this to foretell a women's situation with said escaped crazed convict, successfully tracked down the Space Pirate with a planet vaporizing device Millions of Kilometers away from Space anyways, and in the fictional Snow White world alone he already knew what needed to be done. His senses are THAT WACKY)

OH and Teleportation! Chapolin also has his very own Shunkan Ido and IC as he is able to vanish at will, if trapped will reappear out of it, reappear with his hammer even other objects even if he didn't have it before, spammed this in combat in faster unpredictable successions and keeping out of range while using his environment... And Chapulin's Shunkan Ido is much more OUT THERE like the guy has teleported from the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars, even potentially interdimensional having easily functioned in the circus like pocket dimension of robot clowns who control and defy the laws of reality like drawings come to life, he danced with them (Don't know if its AP base but Chap took attacks from these) And then reappear out of said pocket dimension.

And I have NOT even gotten to Chaps already improbable passive exceeding luck that can help him in a variety of ways, or Toon Force which said Toon Force feats literally has Chapulin effectively rebound from any blow And has been put into great use like how he knocked a wrestler out by a rebound and despite Chapulin's silly personality is not one to hesitate in using it to his advantage as well, the IQ section explained this and what he can come up with on the fly. One of these haxes to name a few is he can also read minds even at exceeding distances including mastering flying Venus rocks that require the power of the mind to use it which he did successfully. Not to forget that to a degree that he also has a Stand Telekinesis of his own to counter, Time tinkering as Chap can uno reverse time on somebody... Among others, like his EE that come to think of it; didn't hit me right away with his other abilities but its also very useful, as Chapulin can probably just Looney Tunes style erase something vaulable or overall just as snappy reality warping like Chap's Toon Force even if unintentionally alone was so wacked out that at one point he actually brought a Statue to life so if certain Popeye Toon Force shenanigans kicks in the Statue/Dummy he uses can humorously Tag Team Kiryu.

He can also Barry Allen Kiryu by enhancing himself even further.
How skilled were the opponents Chapulin fought?
Mostly how it goes is that they are more stronger, faster, skilled then he is, but surpasses them with a plus. But the most decent currently combat wise was Chapulin defeating the worlds most famous Spy, whom was literally invincible, but Chap just eventually one shotted... Per stated however he can adapt himself in the scenario should one already is beyond skilled or adavantaged then he as even if Chap lacks the Martial Arts skill degree Kiryu has, Chaps hax can more then likely take care of that.

Last edited:
Oh yeah and before I forget, via the updates Chapulin can now potentially just BFR Kiryu and in the process neg his abilities in some way in the process.

Chapulin probably takes this then, he got the range, has the ap advantage and plenty of hax to take down Kiryu then.
I also forgot to mention something else, if you thought what I mentioned was already out there enough: Chap can apparently FULLY BFR everybody out of the field in one of his time travel feats, albeit while it may seem more of a small last resort at that time, its a pretty neat trick if he wishes to.

HOLY SHIT. CHAPULIN APPARENTLY WENT FULL ON UNDERTALE MODE... IN FACT COME TO THINK OF IT MORE: CHAP'S SYMBOLIC ❤ GIVES IT AWAY! XD

Last edited:
As it turned out, I just saw that Chapulin may no longer be 8-C from some calc I just saw in the evaluations thread that’ll get him to City Block.

As it turned out, I just saw that Chapulin may no longer be 8-C from some calc I just saw in the evaluations thread that’ll get him to City Block.
Oh yeah, about those: It appears the user "CuteNeko" although currently busy was said to recheck them given the value may be higher in particular as "one" was taken of the oversized Meteorites, but in actuality when the meteorites were removed after is clear that the chick that Chapulin scales above tanked several more then one, like around 7? Dont know if it changes the value but there were 5604 in the region that fell and accordingly are powerful enough to cause an earthquake in said region so hard a car flew a distance and sink buildings in the area.

And another thing is that Chapulin might have like Class K or M LS given he mauled someone hard enough to leave nothing of the spine, scales above the Astronauts that withstand Jupiter's gravity even had a family for 4 years straight, another episode had another Astronaut who shook their entire ship with nothing but a mere hiccup (Wasn't specified but there was still an even bigger ship inside to get you an idea).

But like I said Neko who did these is busy, like he marginally missed some so I reminded him again about it.

Batman: You are right.
I actually planned for Chapulin to fight Gorgeous Freeman (If he ever gets the tier, so far its sadly a mere 9-A for Gordon), I even have the whole Plot Sypnosis written out and all... But then I still realized with the finds that: it's basically also fighting a Mini-Mexican G-Man + the most OP Spider Grasshopper Sensors or Toony ******* abilities I've ever seen thus far at least based on the hispanic region based character, despite having the humorous title "More Faster then a Turtle. More stronger then a Mouse. More nobler then Lettuce. His Greatest Shield of all? Is his Heart!" May have been a facade or had a more hidden meaning to it...

Though for the "Shielding Heart" part, the guy doesn't just have Doctor Who Time Lord esk powers but makes the part with Social Influencing so ******* ridiculous he'll actually make Steven Universe look like a piker in comparison! Like just to give you an example: Upon arriving he insta-intimidated a dangerous madman, into surrendering and recognized himself as ill!! Batman definitely needs him to make Joker insta-surrender! The Influencing is such Chapulin could give the TF2 Solider, Medic, Pyro their own "personal" Therapy and it somehow works with his goofier Doomslayer Aura going on XD.

Back