• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-C Tournament R1 M7) Frank Fontaine vs El Chapulin

Anyway if anyone plans on looking at his boss fight, there's one deciding factor and it's that Chapulin has no way of extracting Fontaine's ADAM, the liquid that powers him (It requires a specialized syringe).

In other words he would have to beaten down fairly which would take longer than usual all while he runs around tossing fireballs, debris, ice spikes, or lightning. He starts with fireballs by the way.

I think Chapulin's precog, teleportation, toon force, mid regen, paralysis, higher stamina, and resistance to electricity would be more than enough to take Frank down.

I think Chapulin's precog, teleportation, toon force, mid regen, paralysis, higher stamina, and resistance to electricity would be more than enough to take Frank down.
Does he have AoE attacks? Because Frank will also use summoning to bring upon Splicers and Security Drones (In his second and third phase)

Does he have AoE attacks? Because Frank will also use summoning to bring upon Splicers and Security Drones (In his second and third phase)
I don't think so, but he does have Tinyish Pills that will decrease Chapulin's size to make him even harder to hit, and attack reflection with his Squeaky Mallet

I don't think so, but he does have Tinyish Pills that will decrease Chapulin's size to make him even harder to hit, and attack reflection with his Squeaky Mallet
His ice attacks can cover large portions of the floor. And does Chapulin's non-physical interaction extend to his Mallet? Because in-game it took telekinesis to catch Frank's projectiles

His ice attacks can cover large portions of the floor. And does Chapulin's non-physical interaction extend to his Mallet? Because in-game it took telekinesis to catch Frank's projectiles
Chapulin has flight so he would likely be able to dodge Frank's ice attacks. The NPI probably extends to his Mallet, but Chapulin has telekinesis on his profile anyways

Chapulin has flight so he would likely be able to dodge Frank's ice attacks. The NPI probably extends to his Mallet, but Chapulin has telekinesis on his profile anyways
I mean he wouldn't know that he specifically needs telekinesis but his high luck should allow him to nail deflections with his hammer

Gunfire from Fontaine's summons will be a bit of a hindrance since he will need to dodge it from multiple directions but I guess I can see Chapulin winning this more times than not

This is a pretty fitting match, a Superhero fighting a superpowered mafia leader

I may as well vote Chapulin via his massive versatility, hax, and necessary resistances needed to resist many of Frank’s abilities, specifically ice and electricity

Jesus christ what's with the sudden Spike of old' Chapolin all of the sudden?... It was Fortnite wasnt it?

Anyways I need to be reminded lads, I'll have to go organize stuff myself one of these days on Chapolin though.

I mean he wouldn't know that he specifically needs telekinesis but his high luck should allow him to nail deflections with his hammer

Gunfire from Fontaine's summons will be a bit of a hindrance since he will need to dodge it from multiple directions but I guess I can see Chapulin winning this more times than not
Gunfire has no effect on Chapulin actually, unless it has different properties then okay, but again luck is haxed AF from the research of Chap... OH and he can power nullify so most of frank does is a dud. I could actually see Chap genuinely struggling if the other had similar luck, like SpongeBob (Which I've done, waiting for upgrade on Chap though) or Bugs Bunny (Who has no profile anymore, but Bugs is so lucky he makes others already lucky, unlucky).
This is a pretty fitting match, a Superhero fighting a superpowered mafia leader
Yeah, not bad.

Oh, it’s actually continuing. We’re just stuck on the 2 semifinal matches.

Speaking of which, Round 3 Match 2 reached a decisive conclusion and all it needs is FRA votes. Still need to discuss on Match 1, however.
Well anything Chapolin based just be sure to summon me, I'm the most informed guy regarding him. And I was told this but: Are there ANY OTHER Hispanic/Portuguese people on this site? I could also use the help regarding him someday.

But yeah if I haven't already, FRA for Grasshopper-Man: Does whatever a Grasshopper does!

Also fair warning: Chapulin is much stronger/faster then he seems actually. But it's been HALF a year that anybody responded to me of said calcs and even bumping him. Which is why I'm asking if anybody else who maths and is Latino or remember the Chespirito Verse.

Back