• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament Match 8 (Crystal (Nuclear Throne) vs Go Gin)

Go Gin stomps. Next match is up soon.

Yea, unlike the High 8-C matches, there's not much to analyze here. Go-Gin gets danmaku'd down, and two things can happen: explosions can blow him apart harder than his Mid can regen, or Crystal uses a fire weapon and he dies.

So... yea, vote Crystal. This one's simple.

As a side note, the Gazef match is like

exactly the ******* same except less regen.

So... Welp.

Apeironaxim said:
crystal has such riveting matches
To be fair, the High 8-C matches were quite a bit closer

8-C just has a lot of fodder in the tournament.

FDrybob said:
Is it possible that Gazef could survive thanks to his armor, regen, speed amps, and sense weakness?
Considering this guy has Mid Regen and just about everything Gazef has, probably not.

Seeing as everyone votes Crystal, I guess we can go ahead and start the quarter-finals.

Moritzva said:
Considering this guy has Mid Regen and just about everything Gazef has, probably not.
He doesn't, though. Gazef has better and more numerous speed amps, and his sense weakness ability will tell him what he needs to do. His Razor Edge will instakill, too. Also, Gazef is a much smaller target and is more skilled. I haven't seen Crystal in action though, so I don't know if that helps.

Did we decide on what Razor's Edge does?

DontTalk bans literally any haxxy abilities so I dunno if he knew what it does.

pretty sure it just bypasses magical defenses and such

it would be like Go Gin fighting Ainz when he turned his immunity stuff off, but Razor Edge would just bypass it allowing Gazef to harm Ainz, even if only the bare minimum definition of "harm"

basically, no, it's not 7-B, but it should be capable of cutting through 8-C metal like paper at least

Back