• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Haxless Bracket Round 2: Kafka vs Bakugou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure bakogou blows the strings, and this guy, away. (Wait, if Bakugou wins he'll go against Dongtae..? But... he's the main guy that would likely beat him...)

I can't find any calc for the 8-C Needless character, which means that Kafka is baseline which means Bakugou is 4.2 times stronger. Welll...

Kafka's shoelaces get blown to space FRA

Not quite baseline. Eve can oneshot Testament that are like small tanks, so it use the value from the calc of destroying a tank from Valkyrie Revolusion (although not sure where it is); anyway, Kafka is stronger than her.

Oh, so not much above baseline (so I think I should add the "+" on Eve and others profiles). He also have other building level feats such the ones in the profiles, and the scaling goes Eve < Young Adam < Kafka.

Although a difference of x4 is not enough to stomp, and his thread are indestructible (at leastfor those that are Low 7-C).

So, Bakugou still has a 1.8x AP advantage. It ain't 4.2, but it is still enough for his explosions to be seriously detrimental to Kafka's strings, and Kafka himself

Bakugou spams bombs left and right, and slef propels with them (He fires them with his sweat from his palm.)

Not sure about Kafka.

Not much different than the typical creepy spiderman, although more sane and rasonable. Try to wrap people between his thread and then cut then into pieces. If that do not work, he use Tempest Shreds. Can use his thread as spiderwebs.

>looks at brackets

>Azurill vs Polnareff

Azurill you can do this.

You known? This battle could have work well with speed unequalized, don't think the difference were that high. Anyway, this is done and match were already added.

I'd recommend to link those matches in the thread where everyone nominated the characters, this way it's easier for them to find the various rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back