• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament: Round 3: - The Hunter (Monster Hunter) vs The Ender Dragon

Yeah, my mistake one sec

I thought the Hunter was too strong due to scaling to monsters that One-Shot the Fodder that did the 20.2 ton feat?

Whoops, fixed!

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I thought the Hunter was too strong due to scaling to monsters that One-Shot the Fodder that did the 20.2 ton feat?
Hunter isn't even with those monsters though, they are far stronger then the hunter, who has to rely on tools, traps, dodging, and skill.

But he causes little damage. Monster hunts take a real long time for game boss standards. Most Monsters kill can kill you in only a few hits and you need to chip away at them.

Necromercer said:
Thinking Ender Dragon via AP and being harder to kill.
That applies to everything the hunter fights almost daily. There might not even be a AP difference since the hunter scales a bit above the feat. All of hunter's kit is designed to combat Dragons and similar monsters. The dragon won't even see him much due to Ghille mantle.

Ender Dragon can see invisible enemies. (Stated on profile)

Can someone state some reasoning (just for the record[and say "I vote X because XYZ"]) so I can accept votes.

Has more diverse ranged methods than what Steve needed to beat it.

They can also dodge out of the way, aim for things like it's eye, has an obvious diversity advantage, and specifies in killing enemies like it.

Didn't The Monster Hunter hax out a previous bracket?

The Hunter just knocks the Ender Dragon out with sleeping gas/bullets. This is literally what the Hunter deals with every day of the week.

Back