• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sure ironically Homelander gains the combat advantage to some point, Homelander has the mobility advantage, he could go for the jean's wings and cut them with his laser vision which is much hotter than 3000k, if we consider his possible Class K then you have an LS advantage,

He would easily destroy the ender Crystals

Also Homelander is 43.4294685956 tons while the Ender Dragon is higher 21.325685 tons.

So he could win 6.5/10 times

Makes sense, trough I may ask, wouldn't "Jean?" Acid breath do big damage? as well her projectile reflection make Homelander lazer vision unable to cut her wings thanks to only beingh hittable by projectiles in certain parts of her body? (Trough lazers aren't really a projectile...)

trough I may ask, wouldn't "Jean?" Acid breath do big damage?
I think Homelander can avoid it. It isn't all that difficult unless he's right up in the Ender Dragon's face
as well her projectile reflection make Homelander lazer vision unable to cut her wings thanks to only beingh hittable by projectiles in certain parts of her body? (Trough lazers aren't really a projectile...)
That's only when the Ender Dragon is perched on the inactive bedrock portal. Otherwise, when she's flying around, she is vulnerable to projectiles like arrows, so lasers probably work too

Homelander FRA

Few things.
To what value does Jean resists Fire? I was sure it should've been temperature of lava...
Can Homelander actually damage her? Her body durability is 4 times the regular, which is only head's durability. Although I am not sure how do we compare laser to durability.
His LS is only superior when he's on the ground, so he should still get pushed around a lot.
There's a non-zero chance that he'll hit crystal in melee XD
He isn't smart enough to go for the wings.
Acid breath is not as dodgeable as seems, especially up close. And very damaging.

To what value does Jean resists Fire? I was sure it should've been temperature of lava...
She is basically imune to any type of heat in minecraft and desintegratee water and lava by glying trough It, so should be imune to instand vaporization of water, lava, rock etc as well
Can Homelander actually damage her? Her body durability is 4 times the regular, which is only head's durability. Although I am not sure how do we compare laser to durability.
need to be at least 7 times strongher to atacks not damage something

There's a non-zero chance that he'll hit crystal in melee XD
He isn't smart enough to go for the wings.
Acid breath is not as dodgeable as seems, especially up close. And very damaging.
Makes sense I guess? if he melee the cristal would be only one, sinse he would kinda notice that "shit! this hurts" lol
Fair, trough even if he isn't smart enough he should acidentally hit the wings whem tring to hit Jean
She has 2 types of acid atacks, one in the shape of a ball like the ghast fire ball, just not reflectable and one that is more closely resembling a standard breeath atack

Back