• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1- Match 12: Shockwave vs Atsuta Yukihito

ALTERNATE TITLE: WHO EVEN THE F*** IS THIS NEW GUY?

Hey guys, @Veloxt1r0kore here and welcome back to another WWE-Sunday-Smackrumbleverse-2022, stay tune to another episode after i yeeted my so-#having a breakdown
On this match in the same place (Pentagon, screw you Biden!) because i'm lazy right now, a place that has been damaged#vineboom, ravaged like my father whip me with his belt, a former battlefied where an space samurai cyborgpunk 2077 has mutilated a f***ing trash Primus to oblivion, a new fighters has arrived here
The Mecha Bowser and his pet, the D̸̡̢̨̨̠̣̙̞̲͖̦̼͇̞̙̗͔̪͂̅͜ṳ̴̧̢̹̙̼̩̮̙̬̱̩̙͈̫͎͚̠̂̏̋̉͗̓̉̕n̷̳̝̝̣͑́̏͛̅̍̿̈́͌̉͒̀̇̑́̌̈́̀̃̿̀̊̿̄̾̑̾͘͝ȩ̶̛͕̮̱̪̫͓̳͖̣̪̥̬̔̉̇̋͋̉͐̌̈́̋͑͗̽́̒͌̓͋̈́̚̕͘̚̕͠͝͠ ̶̧̨̨̢̧̛̛͓̗͖̗̪̠̦̪̟͔̬̠̼̗̳̹͚͉̖̺̲̮̝́͐̅̔̀̐͐̈́̐̊̾̇͆̽̾̿͛́̔̂̈́̇́̌͆̊̆́͗͘͜͜͝w̷̡̧̢̡̛͉͔̬̪̬̹͕͉̰̮̱̭̣̹͎̤̤̙͕̬̙̭͇͚͋̒̓̓͛͆́̎̐̂̃͑̀̈̋̎́̐̊̃͗͋̊̊̍͘̚̕̚͝͝͝͠ͅͅo̸̧̞̺̼͕͍͕̹̰̦͔̼̪͕͙̗̥̽̏́͒̀̕ṛ̷̢̢̪̗̻̯̹̮͖̻̳͔̙̪̹̗̿̂̈̂͑̑́̔̅̾̈̓̌̅̔̏̌̓̈́͒͘͝m̸̗͎̹̀̌͋̂̈́̆̏̏̅̓̀̊̌͌̈̾̄̏̒̉̐̚̕͝͠
Against......who the f*** is this new guy?
Anyway let's go the fight shall we? The One-Eyed minuscule Bowser and his trustworthy pet: D̸̡̢̨̨̠̣̙̞̲͖̦̼͇̞̙̗͔̪͂̅͜ṳ̴̧̢̹̙̼̩̮̙̬̱̩̙͈̫͎͚̠̂̏̋̉͗̓̉̕n̷̳̝̝̣͑́̏͛̅̍̿̈́͌̉͒̀̇̑́̌̈́̀̃̿̀̊̿̄̾̑̾͘͝ȩ̶̛͕̮̱̪̫͓̳͖̣̪̥̬̔̉̇̋͋̉͐̌̈́̋͑͗̽́̒͌̓͋̈́̚̕͘̚̕͠͝͠ ̶̧̨̨̢̧̛̛͓̗͖̗̪̠̦̪̟͔̬̠̼̗̳̹͚͉̖̺̲̮̝́͐̅̔̀̐͐̈́̐̊̾̇͆̽̾̿͛́̔̂̈́̇́̌͆̊̆́͗͘͜͜͝w̷̡̧̢̡̛͉͔̬̪̬̹͕͉̰̮̱̭̣̹͎̤̤̙͕̬̙̭͇͚͋̒̓̓͛͆́̎̐̂̃͑̀̈̋̎́̐̊̃͗͋̊̊̍͘̚̕̚͝͝͝͠ͅͅo̸̧̞̺̼͕͍͕̹̰̦͔̼̪͕͙̗̥̽̏́͒̀̕ṛ̷̢̢̪̗̻̯̹̮͖̻̳͔̙̪̹̗̿̂̈̂͑̑́̔̅̾̈̓̌̅̔̏̌̓̈́͒͘͝m̸̗͎̹̀̌͋̂̈́̆̏̏̅̓̀̊̌͌̈̾̄̏̒̉̐̚̕͝͠ against....who the f*** is this new guy?#Get folded

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Another side of Pentagon, USA
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Shock Value 1000%: 0
  • Like seriously, who is this new guy?: 0

If the range is that much of a problem, we could always switch Atsuta to his Futsuno key. That way the cutting through everything technique only has (extended) melee range (although he has better defense against projectiles in return)

I think so, i'll let it slide but for next round i'm going to make Atsuta condition better by DontTalk suggestion

Ok i can't lie, that guys page is extremely lacking in detail.

• Futsuno: Futsuno is the greatest sword in 2nd Gear and its name means as much as "The cutting Soul". Within 2nd Gears concepts Futsuno is able to cut through anything. This doesn't just mean all physical objects, but even through immaterial things. It can for example cut through heat so that the user isn't burned, cut through moonlight to create darkness or even cut through misfortune so that attacks directed against the user change their path to miss him. Aside from that a light swing of Futsuno can create great shockwaves obliterating a 200 meter square area.
This alone grants so much stuff idk why the abilities aren't labled lol

• Futsuno: Futsuno is the greatest sword in 2nd Gear and its name means as much as "The cutting Soul". Within 2nd Gears concepts Futsuno is able to cut through anything. This doesn't just mean all physical objects, but even through immaterial things. It can for example cut through heat so that the user isn't burned, cut through moonlight to create darkness or even cut through misfortune so that attacks directed against the user change their path to miss him. Aside from that a light swing of Futsuno can create great shockwaves obliterating a 200 meter square area.
yeah that just make Astuta got booted, though I would like more clarification from DT

yeah that just make Astuta got booted, though I would like more clarification from DT
I mean, that's for the key he is not currently in, but for the key for next match (maybe).

But to explain:
So that sword cuts through anything. So it's a melee-ranged weapon with durability negation. So far, so not OP.

Then it can release a 200m shockwave. That's not durability negation, but regular ranged attack. So that should be pretty uncontroversial.

And then there is the cutting through immaterial things. That's useful, but basically, just defensively. It's what I mean with projectile defence.
What it means is essentially just that he can defend against stuff like heat and light attacks with a sword. The cutting misfortune is also not a permanent effect. It blocks the next attack, but not all attacks after or something. And he needs to swing his sword through the path of the attack for it to work.
He could essentially achieve the same effect by carrying a shield he can hold up to block attacks.
In a close ranged fight it wouldn't really be advantageous (as we have seen in an actual fight in the novel) because instead of swinging his sword, to cut misfortune and make your attack miss, he could just as well just block your attack with his sword. In fact, if he cut misfortune close range, he would probably leave himself open for a counter with a follow-up attack.
So it's not that big of a deal. (Like, he canonically was defeated without hax)
I mean, what would you label it as besides the ability to cut through anything? As one manipulation for every single thing Futsuno might be able to cut? Then you would list virtually everything...

Last edited:
I mean, what would you label it as besides the ability to cut through anything? As one manipulation for every single thing Futsuno might be able to cut? Then you would list virtually everything...
List what he's shown to do. He cut through heat? So give npi. He cut through light so that should be listed within npi. Cutting misfortune is basically limited probability manip which he can cut through should definitely be listed. As long as these actually happened, and ofc from what I read above
Atsuta scares reality into cutting itself
Fear based reality warping.

Should be Limited Fear Manipulation/Reality Warping (2nd Gears Concepts Futsuno allows Atsuta to induce fear into reality causing it to be effected by his blade)

List what he's shown to do. He cut through heat? So give npi. He cut through light so that should be listed within npi. Cutting misfortune is basically limited probability manip which he can cut through should definitely be listed. As long as these actually happened, and ofc from what I read above

Fear based reality warping.

Should be Limited Fear Manipulation/Reality Warping (2nd Gears Concepts Futsuno allows Atsuta to induce fear into reality causing it to be effected by his blade)
Have objections to some of those, but I guess we better not derail the thread by debating it here...

At this point i'll prohibite DontTalk to participate if he still using the very obscure chars that are also lacking lel
I guess i'll disqualify Atsuta if he's lacking in everything, thought?

yeah now i'm really for the disqualification, we can't use characters that lacks things in the page only to discover in the match itself,

disqualify him, and as i said in the main thread, no replacements

Sure, disqualify him, I guess.

But I will say that everything I claim is written on the page. I just have different ideas on how to properly classify it in the P&A than Arkenis does (especially don't see reality warping for being able to scare inanimate things). Well, NPI could be considered. (Although "can cut through anything" technically covers that with the corresponding explanation the page gives.)

Last edited:
Back