• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A tier ?? pleiades tier ? that doesn't make sense at all

he is faaaaar weaker than the pleiades,but why does he on the same tier as the pleiades ??? he is also weaker than Clementine,and clementine is weaker than the pleiades

also,his normal speed is far below the pleiades

You're talking about Brain Unglaus. That's due to the lack of decent feats for the Pleiades.

Yhe, we did a bunch of discussion on the lower-tier rankings, but this should sum it up.

Climb/Average Adventurers: 9-B via scaling above a Tiger

Lizardmen Warriors: 9-A+ via scaling to 3rd/4th Tier Magic

Top Tier Adventurers/Heroes: 8-C via scaling far above Zaryusu.

High-Tier New World/Battle Maids: 7-B from scaling to Evileye

Supreme Beings/Guardians/Dragon Lords: 6-C from scaling to Super-Tier magic.

what about the speed ?? some of the characters have FTE combat speed that not even evileye can see how fast they're fighting

I see :v Huh, so the verse's tiers are like...

God Tier: 6-C Nazarick Top Tiers

Top Tier: 7-B Battle Maids and the Top Tiers of the New World

High Tier: 8-C top tier warriors from the world

Mid Tier: 9-A+ Nazarick Fodder and pretty damn tough fighters

Low Tier: 9-B Pretty well-rounded and rare, tough but not elite adventurers and fighters

Bottom Tier: 9-C in-universe fodder soldiers, I suppose? The ones from the Empire, which are trained until they're Iron level (or are they Silver?) and use normal but high quality weapons, afaik. They're perhaps low-end 9-B if you consider them superhuman but by little.

Shit Tier: Anyone who isn't at least Tier 9 is barely a person in this verse.

i'm talking about Momon vs Jaldabaoth or Ainz vs Buser,they have FTE feats there
this is from momon vs jaldabaoth " He stepped forward — no, that was not right. The Momon standing in front of her had vanished. He was engaged in an intense melee with Jaldabaoth.

It had developed into a struggle that Evileye could not describe with words.

The after-images of countless swords, parried and countered by the extended claws of Jaldabaoth."

and then Ainz vs Buser "The two of them stepped forward, and their swords collided with each other. Their back and forth was too fast for Neia's eyes to follow. The only things she could clearly see were the brief moments when their blades hit each other and froze in place." i don't know what are those feats if not FTE,and i don't see them as metaphor

Afterimages, depending on the context, can actually indicate Subsonic speeds, although that wouldn't really change anything for Overlord, lol.

Yeah, it's definitely at least Subsonic+ because she can't register the movement and a 1m movement that can't be registered is at least 220m/s IIRC, but that means nothing in Overlord.

Back