• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
I'd write something, but I know jackshit about Ke-pa.

Speed Equalized.

Bloodborne-bestiary-blood-starved-beast-two-column-01-ps4-us-20mar15.0
Vs.
Ke-Pa
Badass dragon is badass

Sooooooooo, the beast is weak to fire, against a dragon who can breath fire and is more inteligent. Don't know if this count as a vote, but i am going with Ke-pa here

Kay, real thing now. Ke-pa is far more skilled, inteligent and have access to fire, who the beast is weak. The beast have resistance against electricity, but Ke-Pa still goes to Fire Breath first, i don't know if his poison manipulation is good, but i don't think that it will counter Ke-pa's fire, Overall, Ke-pa should take this, if the beast poison is not that strong

Yeah Ke-Pa is a LOT more intelligent, and its two go-to moves (TK and Fire breath) screw the beast over - TK by restraining and holding the beast in place and fire breath for exploiting his weakness.

Drite kinda spelled it out pretty well for me.

Unless someone has a good argument for the BSB, I'll vote Ke-Pa FRA.

The Blood Starved Beast is almost 3x stronger and has AoE poison that can kill the Hunter in seconds

Some elaboration on the Beast's poison. Every hit it lands poisons the target so badly that they'll drop dead in seconds if not cured. Edit: Ninja'd.

BSB's poison doesn't go very far though.

I don't remember that ever happening, since it probably would have hampered me beating it without taking damage once. I'll go see if I can find that, but do you have a link on hand or something?

I mean, Ke-Pa still have the range advantage, if the poison can't block his fire, i still think that Ke-Pa wins

BSB won't be coming near Ke-Pa with no defence to tk + a weakness to fire. Ke-Pa is also a lot more skilled than BSB.

Like Gyro saided, Ke-Pa normally starts with the long range stuff, so getting close will prob be not easy Edit: Ninja'd

Ke-Pa FRA. The poison is coreographed in a very visible manner and Ke-Pa likely won't engage it at a close enough rage for it to really get that much milage out of it.

what the hell

Dargoo was gonna do 8-A brackets and I was gonna add BSB.

Then he didn't and this happens.

Weird shit.

Anyways does Ke-Pa in-character just go for breath and that's all? I feel like this is what the match implies since Beast's weakness to fire isn't as severe as people think and his poison can literally take you down in seconds as pointed out. If homeboy goes for melee then he's getting killed.

Ke-Pa's main go-to moves are TK and fire breath. He's more than skilled enough to dodge beast's moves too

Mr. Bambu said:
what the hell

Dargoo was gonna do 8-A brackets and I was gonna add BSB.

Then he didn't and this happens.
blame Pyrrha vs. Sweet Tooth for stagnating the High 8-C runtime

If he abuses range and never goes for melee then I suppose yeah.

Gyro, the main issue is the poison surrounds the beast, it's passive.

he's punishing me for my ill-fated 8-B brackets that died thanks to Metal Gear

There's a chance Ke-Pa will hit the beast ig, but it's more likely that he'll just abuse TK and fire breath to defeat him.

I agree **** you bambu you nerd get dunked on get outta here you weeb go back to playing anime minecraft fortnite clash of clans battle royale epic simulator 2020 editio

Back