• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT for some profiles in the ".EXE OC" category

Was looking at this category involving Creepypasta/.EXE related characters and some of their tierings and reasons why were really odd.

Characters​

EYX

Numerous attacks by EYX can warp, corrupt, and even crash the ROM it resides in, which at least contains a universe.
There's no statements linked on the profile that ever state that it's a universe/the size of one, all we know is that he's a virus who corrupts the ROM (which seems to be some sort of pocket reality as the characters inside it are sentient). Since there's no starry sky in the game, I recommend downgrading him to 4-C/Star level as there's a Sun-like star shown here or have it be something in relation to his Data Manipulation/Reality Warping.
Effortlessly faster than any other character in the game, except, apparently, Classic Sonic. And was able to blitz Classic Tails from a fair distance without giving it time to react
There shouldn't be canon comparisons unless the Classic Era events happened in the game's timeline or there's a WOG statement confirming it.

Sonic.exe (FNF)

Has control over the reality of his dimension and is capable of warping it to his liking and even being able to affect it with his emotional state
It's tiered as 3-A despite there being nothing to back it up, so it should probably be downgraded to "far higher with Reality Warping" as there's no statements on the dimension's size.

EXE

Fought with Lord X when he first rebelled against him, however, he was quickly defeated and was left extremely weakened afterwards. Has been consistently shown brutally murdering and mutilating the vessels of his victims, which are modeled after Sonic characters and are all capable of doing the same feats as them
If he fought with Lord X and had a somewhat even fight, shouldn't he Low 2-C/Universe level+? If it was one sided then he should only be tiered based on what's been shown and said in his story/game.
Also no sources or scans on the profile stating they're capable of doing the same feats.

Starved Eggman / Furnace Sonic

In his biography on the archived Sonic.EXE Wiki (@TheShape03 linked me to this website in a thread before), it states "After the events of Sonic 1", implying that he'd scale to Classic Sonic around the time of Sonic CD.
Though on the VSBW page for him, it links his feats in Game Gear titles and Generations for AP (which seemingly haven't happened in the Starved timeline), but he'd likely scale to any of his pre-Sonic 2 calcs (such as the Sonic CD chain-destroying one).

Changes Proposed​

EYX​

• Tiering is either downgraded to 4-C or he becomes "4-C with either Reality Warping/Data Manipulation"
  • Speed downgrades to Superhuman (or what someone would calcs Ray/Sonic's speed to be in game)

FNF Sonic.exe​

• 3-A Reality Warping downgrades to "far higher with Reality Warping"

EXE​

• Either he upgrades to Low 2-C and scales to Lord X with linked scans/statements, becomes Unknown, or gets downgraded to whatever the characters in the verse are.

Starved / Furnace​

• Scales to pre-Sonic 2 Classic Sonic's feats.

Last edited:
There shouldn't be canon comparisons unless the Classic Era events happened in the game's timeline or there's a WOG statement confirming it.
I came to the conclusion of scaling in-game characters from Classic characters because WoG mentions that it happens in the Classic era and thus does not add characters from the Modern era. The fact that the game is a ROM hack (Definition: ROM hacking is the process of modifying a ROM image or ROM file of a video game to alter the game's graphics, dialogue, levels, gameplay, and/or other elements) makes me to think that it is a classic Sonic game but "modified" (rather with a cyclops monster inside xd). He also mentions not being able to add Cream because she only exists in the Modern Sonic universe, that is, he acknowledges that his game takes place in the Classic era. Here he says that he won't add Sally because she doesn't exist in the classic canon timeline. I'm not sure if this helps, but at least when I read several tweets from the creator of EYX he gave me to understand that the game took place in one of the classic Sonic games.
There's no statements linked on the profile that ever state that it's a universe/the size of one, all we know is that he's a virus who corrupts the ROM (which seems to be some sort of pocket reality as the characters inside it are sentient). Since there's no starry sky in the game, I recommend downgrading him to 4-C/Star level as there's a Sun-like star shown here or have it be something in relation to his Data Manipulation/Reality Warping.
So what EYX did is just step into the world of a modded classic Sonic game, I don't see why the world should just be one sun and one planet.

If there's a compelling argument to the contrary, then I guess "9-B physically. 4-C with Reality Warping and Data Manipulation" is fine, but we should come to an agreement on scaling with Classic Sonic characters first.

Starved / Furnace​

• Scales to pre-Sonic 2 Classic Sonic's feats.
I agree.

EXE​

• Either he upgrades to Low 2-C and scales to Lord X with linked scans/statements, becomes Unknown, or gets downgraded to whatever the characters in the verse are.
This profile should be removed, from what I see, the information to make that profile came from the EXE profile on the Cult of X wiki, which is no longer canon according to Revie, who made a post where he said that the information on the Cult of X wiki about EXE is outdated.

Revie's statements contradicting the profile on the wiki:

1- She mentioned that EXE doesn't have a cult.
2- she Mentioned that the power of EXE does not come out of the black sun.
3- She mentioned that the game doesn't take place in a Sonic ROM, and explicitly said not to follow the wiki information about that.

Another comment from Revie in the publication that proves that this information is outdated:

"It's not the "source of his power" I'll say that much. The black sun is essentially a large sphere of anti-matter that acts somewhat as a soul vault. Since this was mentioned on the outdated wiki I'm allowed to clarify it."

From what I understand he plans to make a game about EXE in the future called Prototype 2017, but what we have now is outdated information.

Last edited:
In addition, EYX's attacks can also affect time when the game world is warped or corrupted, as seen in this case where Tails stopped dead in his tracks while running towards EYX. The reason for EYX's strength and durability scaling from this is supposed to be the fact that it regularly occurs as collateral damage when EYX attacks physically.

If that's not enough to keep it as it is, I propose some of the following alternatives:

If we conclude that the game characters scale to Classic Sonic characters, that the feat of warping and corrupting the world is not Low 2-C, and that EYX physically scales to that:

4-C
(He was able to overpower, kill, and maim various Classic Sonic characters, such as Tails and Ray. Able to warp, corrupt, and lock down the entire world of the ROM he resides in, which contains a sun and a planet, during their attacks, or even with their presence)

(That also means that we must add Time Stop to your profile, for the reasons I said at the beginning of this answer)

If we conclude that the game characters scale to Classic Sonic characters, and that the feat of warping and corrupting the world is Low 2-C but that EYX doesn't physically scale to that:

At least Low 4-C physically (He was able to dominate, kill and maim several Classic Sonic characters, such as Tails and Ray), Low 2-C with Reality Warping and Data Manipulation (Capable of warping, corrupting, and blocking the entire world of the ROM it resides in, which should contain at least one universe, during its attacks, or even with its presence)

If we conclude that the game characters DO NOT scale to Classic Sonic characters, that the feat of warping and corrupting the world is not Low 2-C, and that EYX does not physically scale to that:

9-B
physically (He was able to overpower, kill, and maim various game characters like Eggman, Tails, and Ray. Should be comparable to Sonic who can break monitors and Badniks. Comparable to Metal Sonic who destroyed a machine while flying), 4-C with Reality Warping and Data Manipulation (Capable of warping, corrupting, and blocking the entire world of the ROM it resides in, which contains a sun and a planet, during its attacks, or even with its presence)

(That also means that we must add Time Stop to your profile, for the reasons I said at the beginning of this answer)

If we conclude that the game characters DO NOT scale to Classic Sonic characters, that the feat of warping and corrupting the world is Low 2-C but EYX does not physically scale to that:

9-B
physically (He was able to overpower, kill, and maim various game characters like Eggman, Tails, and Ray. Should be comparable to Sonic who can break monitors and Badniks. Comparable to Metal Sonic who destroyed a machine while flying), Low 2-C with Reality Warping and Data Manipulation (Capable of warping, corrupting, and blocking the entire world of the ROM it resides in, which should contain at least one universe, during its attacks, or even with its presence)

Last edited:
I came to the conclusion of scaling in-game characters from Classic characters because WoG mentions that it happens in the Classic era and thus does not add characters from the Modern era. The fact that the game is a ROM hack (Definition: ROM hacking is the process of modifying a ROM image or ROM file of a video game to alter the game's graphics, dialogue, levels, gameplay, and/or other elements) makes me to think that it is a classic Sonic game but "modified" (rather with a cyclops monster inside xd). He also mentions not being able to add Cream because she only exists in the Modern Sonic universe, that is, he acknowledges that his game takes place in the Classic era. Here he says that he won't add Sally because she doesn't exist in the classic canon timeline. I'm not sure if this helps, but at least when I read several tweets from the creator of EYX he gave me to understand that the game took place in one of the classic Sonic games.
Classic character feat scaling can stay then since now there's WOG statements to link it to, but I do think his Low 2-C tiering should be reserved for his Data Manipulation and he should physically just scale to "At least Low 4-C".
This profile should be removed, from what I see, the information to make that profile came from the EXE profile on the Cult of X wiki, which is no longer canon according to Revie, who made a post where he said that the information on the Cult of X wiki about EXE is outdated.

Revie's statements contradicting the profile on the wiki:

1- She mentioned that EXE doesn't have a cult.
2- she Mentioned that the power of EXE does not come out of the black sun.
3- She mentioned that the game doesn't take place in a Sonic ROM, and explicitly said not to follow the wiki information about that.

Another comment from Revie in the publication that proves that this information is outdated:
If it's outdated then yes it should totally be removed.

So for EYX now, he should scale to the Classic Era cast but his data powers become Low 2-C.

Also Time Travel should be removed, it seemed more like a hallucination EYX was showing rather than actually travelling through time.

Last edited:
Back