• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Discussion Thread

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Trinity Seven — Discussion

Discuss anything T7 related, such as Discussing the Storyline, and Discussing CRT.
20221102_124647.jpg

INTRODUCTION CHARACTERS
Trinity_Seven__7-Nin_no_Mahoutsukai_-_Chapter_60.1_-_4.jpg
Trinity_Seven__7-Nin_no_Mahoutsukai_-_Chapter_60.1_-_5.jpg

Discord Server : https://discord.gg/kGppGd5hSA

Last edited:
Hello, here I want to update Arata Kasuga's profile. I want to update Arata Key .

Okay first I want to explain From the Arata key. Arata has Key Base, Astral Trinity, Great Demon Lord, Now Arata's Key Base gets H6-B tier as in his profile, For Astral Trinity key, he got tier L2-C And his Great Demon Lord key he got Tier 2-A.

Tier H6B Arata key Base, I don't know who made it, for Arata key Astral he got tier L2C thanks to a Demon Lord who can use world formation magic, And Arata key Great Demon Lord he gets tier 2A because it is comparable to Deus Trinity, you can see it in this thread

So since Yui is my only waifu in the series I'm gonna add some stuffs like sleep manip, dream manip and sealing for her (kind of obvious tbh). She is also described as being dream that doesn't exist so maybe AE type 1 and NEP type 1 ? Tho it may just be metaphorical
Damn, didn't know you were that knowledgeable on Trinity Seven aswell, what a surprise.

So since Yui is my only waifu in the series I'm gonna add some stuffs like sleep manip, dream manip and sealing for her (kind of obvious tbh). She is also described as being dream that doesn't exist so maybe AE type 1 and NEP type 1 ? Tho it may just be metaphorical
should we discuss the dispute over the trinity of seven? I think it's good, if I do, I will give you the discord link

He said he will speak English
I already know, I already talked with him through a chat in Discord.

But the rest of the chats, people speak Indonesian.

At one point in the past, I used to believe Vietnamese were Indonesian aswell, becouse, well, you know, both of you are South East Asian and are very very similar in terms culture, etc....

Do you understand Indonesian as a Vietnamese?

Becouse in that server most people speak Indonesian.
Yes, this is an Indonesian server.
I also live in Indonesia,
I will speak English when communicating with you guys and sorry if my words are difficult to understand, because I don't really understand English

With just a glossary, it's hard to be sure that there should be backups such as fragments of manga and novels. I saw that there were already people who sent them from the novel and I also read the novel and thought about bringing those feats to support. plus what was in the manga during the attack (I forget who) at the beginning of the story it said that the magus had indeed left the physical law world, which as explained in the CRT was that the binding law in world trinity seven caused cause and effect. coupled with the feats that bayu sent to ibr about dante gate.

Back