• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Great Jagras vs Mario (6-0-0)

Mario has the ap/dura, and power advantage.

Jagras might have a slight intelligence advantage since his profile talks about how he's more clever than ordinary animals. Mario tends to get careless has well so Jagras could theoretically exploit that.

The only thing Jagras REALLY has going for him are likely experience and possibly skill since he has to deal with predators and hunters on a regular basis. While they can't do anything the mini Jagras could at least cause a distraction. He also has a MASSIVE lifting strength advantage at Class 100 while Mario is Class 1.

How does Mario's toon force work?

I can't really recall many times he's actually used toon force. Mostly changing into clothes quickly or like, stopping the comic from ending once.

In that case I take back what I said about his power advantage. His regen won't help much since it's only low. I think Jagras takes on high difficulty to do my previous reasons.

Plus when Monsters in Monster Hunter get pissed off they amp themselves by 2x and recharge all of their stamina even when completely maimed/Crippled.

Back