• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE)Frank West vs Beatrix (Kill Bill)

Preeetty sure Frank can just pull out his matter gun and shoot her or something along those lines. Distance isn't short enough for her to close the distance in a reasonable amount of time before Frank generally just takes her out with a gun, and even then I think he's got the sheer AP and LS to overpower her in a close ranged match.

That means that Frank doesn't one-shot, but he's got an pretty big advantage. Beatrix is probably more skilled by quite a bit, which does make this fight fair, but Frank should still take this via AP and LS; so Frank FRA.

I just realised that Beatrix gets access to her whole arsenal, whereas Frank only gets to use his melee weapons but I think my vote still stands- Frank's able to tank shots from stronger weapons and even then, I am not particularly sure if Beatrix would use her gun if they are only 20 feet apart from each other.

Back