• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guess im useless here now, since i bet on frisk for a good reason that would change the entire fight if frisk wasnt here, and since its for the other ranks, i dont know, but i proved frisk to be first place and get the trophy,

@Muhammedmco Yue will regenerate unless you vaporize her in an instant so yes low-high regen. Souei can kill souls so her regen is null, plus yue's soul manipulation won't do anything due to his soul manipulation resistance, plus he could mind control her. Soeui beats yue.

@Weekly Spatial manipulation in the way of ignoring durability by cutting through space. We are talking about atomization her, there are levels to matter manipulation, the basic which is molecular manipulation then atomic, if that person doesn't have atomic manipulation it isn't comparable. Also pretty sure corrosion is different from rotting.

Corrossion: The breaking down or destruction of a material, especially a metal, through chemical reactions. The most common form of corrosion is rusting

Rot: Decay or cause to decay by the action of bacteria and fungi

Restricting other abilities like time manipulation won't really matter since no one here has time manipulation anyway.

@BattleReviews Frisk has good regen, but there are ways around it, for instance don't see petrification resistance on his profile, neither is mind manipulation resistance, yue, souei and shizuku can beat him then.

Thing is that they mindscrew/petrify, kill Frisk, then Frisk just resets right at the start of the battle each time that they die

Can they keep them mind controlled after killing them tho? Also iirc the SOUL is related to the mind because Asriel was erasing their memory killing them over and over

So from what i've seen, Hajime and Yue are out, right? Hajime dies first before Yue since Yue beats him, then Souei beats Yue.

@Kaltias Memory manipulation resistance isn't the same as mind manipulation resistance.

Who would kill who? I am guessing you are talking about keeping frisk mind controlled if they die? That's assuming the guys who can mind control him will die to other people but shizuku can directly attack and destroy the mind, frisk isn't coming back from his mind being destroyed even if shizku later dies.

@Muhammedmco Pretty much.

No, my issue is if they would keep Frisk mind controlled after killing Frisk. If not, they reset

@Kaltias I mean what in the way of offensive capabilities does frisk have that can put down the guys here? After destroying his soul and killing him once or twice obviously they would switch to their mind manipulation since killing him doesn't work.

@Muhammedmco Ok yoda vs shizuku then.

But they don't know that it doesn't work even after a trillion of times. Because each time is a reset and Frisk is the only one who keeps memories of the previous battle

Okay. Shizuku holds more hax and her resistance to Mind Manipulation debunkes Yoda's Mind Manipulation.

HOWEVER, Yoda can just learn all of her skills just by tounching her.

BUT, Shizuku has more arsenal, while Yoda is limited to his lightsaber and Telekinetic Blasts.

So my vote goes for Shizuku.

@Kaltias That's assuming that they start with soul hax or outright killing him the first time, which isn't necessarily the case, shizuku doesn't usually go soul hax or killing off the bat, she starts by cutting through space to ignore durability sometimes, other times she goes for stuff like her opponents cutting through her opponents source of power or mind.

Souei could go for his threads to mind control and not outright one shot with his soul hax as well.

Anyway assuming they don't go for mind manipulation which is a tossup if they will or not, the best frisk can do then is get an inconclusive since he can't do anything to them from what i can see.

Depends how potent yoda's mind manipulation is, if it's the crazy stuff i hear about star wars characters mind controlling planets or galaxies of people, don't think anyone here is resisting that, if it's just normal mind control, shizuku can resist it.

Yoda learning all shizuku's skills won't happen when he is overwhelmed by 1000+ swords which will be cutting through space and other stuff.

Wait just noticed yoda has galactic range... And i assume that his mind control is galactic in range... Yea if that's so everyone in this battle royal gets rekt by yoda if he in character pulls mind control off the bat.

Something to note: Yoda's galatic range is only in his High 4-C level, nd since he is 7-C in this battle royale, then it doesn't count here.

Depends, if he can mind control billions of ppl from galaxies away like i have heard about other star wars characters and he does this first thing off the bat, everyone in this gauntlet gets stomp, if he just has normal mind control shizuku wins due to her versatility.

Now, from what i've seen, Hinata has more hax via her Inertia Manipulation as she can disentegrate Galio and since Galio regen is Mid-Low, and you need High regen to survive disentegration, then this goes for Hinata. Also Galio is at disadvantage since Hinata doesn't use Magic, so this goes for Hinata.

Well yea hinata and tensei characters use skills not magic but you know verse equalization means galio can negate her attacks anyway, but i still haven't seen proof galio can negate being atomized yet, so hinata could win with disintegration, but she won't use it off the bat since it requires her to pray to god and she is an atheist, she will go first for her soul binding techniques and her soul killing sword, but since those won't work, she will be forced to use disintegration.

Hinata is very smart and calculating once she realizes her abilities aren't work she will automatically go for disintegration. She does have precog as well so that's a plus.

Depends on whether souei starts with his threads or not, if he does frisk's mind gets destroyed, if not frisk just resets, and it's inconclusive, if you think about it, that's torture having to die over and over and not being able to do jack about it.

The question is will frisk attempt to do something with his knowledge from before the reset or will he just stand there and die over and over again.

Just realized frisk has soul manipulation resistance so even if souei goes for that first he won't die then, if souei goes for corrosive breath he dies and comes back, but will he try to avoid that attack? If so then it's just a matter of time till souei goes for mind manipulation.

So assuming souei's first attack is corrosive breath, and frisk just stands there and gets killed everytime, it's inconclusive since frisk will reset over and over. If frisk uses his knowledge from resets to avoid souei's attacks, just a matter of time till souei uses mind manipulation.

But most of his hax abilities, aside from resurrecting himself, is from his 2-B version (When he has extremely large amounts of determination). So, aside from this, His Durability sucks since he's a normal human. So he's outflawed into this one since he won't be able to attack and would just resurrect himself over and over, and eventually, as you said, Frisk would be crippled from the torturing he is into by Souei. Also since he's pretty much a normal human, then that settles it for Frisk.

Souei wins this via torturment.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Would Frisk not manage to kill in one of those reset?
What ability does frisk have that can kill souei, his reality warping and time manipulation isn't in his 7-C version, and soul manipulation is useless due to souei's resistance.

Celestial Pegasus said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Would Frisk not manage to kill in one of those reset?
What ability does frisk have that can kill souei, his reality warping and time manipulation isn't in his 7-C version, and soul manipulation is useless due to souei's resistance.
So that's a win to Souei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back