• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty badass rendition of siegfried and fafnir from the new 348601861447613f0f2fc29b67182e31
Fourth round of the 7-A brackets begins! The winner of the last round was the demon who causes me to constantly get CRTs in the middle of my brackets.

Current Standings

The contenders for this round are Doomsday (DC Extended Universe), submitted by Hellbeast1, and Godzilla (Millenium), submitted by Kiryu2012.

Godzilla is 705 megatons, Doomsday is 500-989 megatons, don't know the source.

7-A Doomsday and GxM Godzilla are used. Speed is equalized. Battle takes place in Tokyo, at the Imperial Palace. Combatants start 40 meters away.

Doomsday -

Godzilla -

Doomcrop
Eb7c17ea-a700-4e97-96d5-be37b255b471

What does Godzilla pull up first? That radiation may come in handy, taking into account Doomsday can absorb a damn ton of energy

500-989 megatons or so

Doomsday should probably take it, Low-Mid should probably shave off some of the rads and he can probably absorb stuff like atomic breath.

Plus he's also stronger when subjected to energy.

Does radiation count as energy for Doomsday? It's been long ago since i watched that movie, and i don't remember if that nuke had any radiation or was just a regular bomb. Anyways, leaning towards Doomsday for regen and energy absorption, should make it harder for Godzilla to attack.

EDIT: Seems like Godzilla can absorb too. huh

WeeklyBattles said:
Problem with that is Goji can absorb energy too
Gozilla: Barfs rads

Doomsday: Inhales, barfs back

Gozilla: Inhales, barfs back

Eh, voting Inconclusive to make sure since they literally barf back at each other every time from energy absorption.

What are Doomsday's/Godzilla's best stamnia feats?

Doomsday does have the better regen and can just go in for melee attacks, but Gozilla's size makes Mid-Low regen actually pretty powerful.

Also Goji is 55 meters to Doomsday's 3-4ish, Goji has a much better AoE with his Atomic Breath and potentially higher starting AP depending on what Doomsday scales from

Very High stamina as opposed to high stamina

Idk, marginal AP advantage and Goji'd Have a hard time fighting an opponent that mobile.

@Cal This version of Godzilla is the one that fought a bunch of dragonflies as opponents, he can handle mobile enemies

Actually, I'll switch over to Godzilla. Size should be an advantage here, despite what I initially thought, and Godzilla's physicality could overwhelm the regen.

Godzilla's size advantage should allow him to better take Doomsday's attacks then vice versa, as well as make his attacks all the more threatening for Doomsday. His Atomic Ray should be stronger than Doomsday's eye beams cause of the size difference, and his larger size would make it difficult for Doomsday to hit any vital stuff anytime soon.

I'm switching sides to Godzilla due to things mentioned above. Either way i could see it inconclusive by the dudes absorbing energy till the end of times

Dargoo Faust said:
What are Doomsday's/Godzilla's best stamnia feats?

Doomsday does have the better regen and can just go in for melee attacks, but Gozilla's size makes Mid-Low regen actually pretty powerful.
Godzilla went for 36 years without eating, fought the big bad of the movie, Megaguirus, while he was low on energy because she drained it, and went on to be in close proximity to a gravity well immediately after that fight

Damn son, just one more and then we can post the next. I would love if we can do my match by tmrw cuz I may miss it due to a busy day tmrw if not

Yeah lol. I wanna get my match done by tmrw cuz I may miss it otherwise

Looking at the next characters, I think Warwick is gonna take it. But it is probably gonna be a very close match

Doomsday wins via 989 megato AP advantage, better regen, never really being shown to be hurt by energy attacks like G-man's atomic breath, and having a stronger lifting strength than a minimum class M Superman, who in turn is probably stronger than Godzilla's at least Class K, likely Class M lifting strength, so it could just throw him off if he tried to literally stomp it.

Which is kind of lame, because Godzilla is the best Kaiju dammit, but it's just a bad match for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back