• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tournament standings

Finally, the premiere of this tournament! After a long non-sensical hiatus, it is here. Thanks to the brackets, we got an... interesting match.

On one side, we got Wayne, from OmniRealm Warriors, while on the other side we have Etha, from OmniRealm Warriors as well. Both are submitted by Smashtwig.

The contenders for this round are the aforementioned.

Standard Battle Assumptions, as well as speed equalization.

Battle takes place at Neo Hex City, at day.

Ethan sits at roughly 93 Megatons, while Wayne does at 62.

Who will prevail, and why?

Wayne - 2 (Hypermode9, 66Gaming123)

Ethan Xavier - 5 (Smashtwig, GreyFang82, Ciruno Fortes, YungManzi, Edwardtruong2006)

Inconclusive -

Wayne
Ethan

(^Just gonna say those sprites above belong to me because I am not extraordinarily scared that someone will steal my work and FANDOM public domain stuff^)

Time to beat the daylights out of myself

First off, Wayne's Fire and Earth Manip is extremely potent to the point that Ethan's Resistance to it and its DuraNegate isn't enough to protect him (that doesn't mean Wayne can OneShot, just means that Ethan's Resistance aint too great

Ethan has more versatility, but Wayne has foughten the Deity Ethan's powers are based off from so he has Experience. But since Wayne only has Fire and Earth, he isn't gonna throw out something Ethan won't expect either.

I think this is one of the fights that actually comes down to AP, so Ethan gets my vote

I want to ask, did this fight happen in-canon and Ethan won in it? I see in that one specific key Ethan we are using he fought Deity Flare Wayne.

That was High 6-A. Wayne didn't fight Ethan. It was Ethan and Ariana vs Scott and Josh, who are comparable to Wayne. Josh and Scott won tho. Your confusion comes from how he is stated to be 50% stronger than Wayne, it was just stated by his older self that his Attack Power was higher

We aren't using Deity Flare Wayne but we can use Mantle Mode Wayne, which has less potent Astral Energy

Things can definitely go either way. Wayne could possibly deal more damage because he trains on only two elements while Ethan spreads his potency out to five. Combined with slight DuraNegate things should come down to their specific movesets and how they affect the battlefield, like Cold Bombs controlling space and Seismic Spikes hitting many places at once

Hm...

I think Wayne got this one actually, looking at his moveset (since apparently their attack is somewhat = via DuraNegate stuff FRA), I think he has the better moveset to handle more situations where Ethan can put him

Ice, Earth, Fire, and possibly Wind all kinda fall flat vs Wayne's superior Fire (which would melt ice) and Earth, which is better than Ethan's. At the same time though Ethan has the H2H skill. Still think Wayne can pull this off high difficulty

Okay, made it before grace is over hopefully.

I think Wayne has this because of Hyper's reasons actually, Ethan's Elements wouldn't be as well trained as Wayne's

Back