• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are fighting on planet cereal

Vision: 8
Rodan (MonsterVerse):
Icon
:
20211123_150704.png
20211123_151111.png

20211122_165337.png

Last edited:
So from what it seems, this is a pretty even match.

Both have very similar AP, Vision scales above 492 megatons and Rodan scales to 452 megatons. Making them nearly equal in strength.

They both also have Class M lifting strength and are both capable of flight.

That being said, I'd probably give the match to Vision. Due to his longer-range attacks and higher intellect. I think he'd pull off a win more times than not.

Rodan would be a difficult opponent, though, since he has low-mid regeneration. But his size would make it really easy for Vision to maneuver around (Considering Rodan can't really attack with anything but his mouth and giant wings), and also make him an easy target for Vision's attacks.

Vision also has limitless stamina compared to Rodan's "Extremely High," so with enough time, I think Vision can wear down the monster using his superior intelligence and range, overcoming Rodan's regeneration.

I vote Vision mid-high difficulty.

How well does Vision resist heat and radiation?
Vision is made of Vibranium so I'd assume he's pretty heat resistant considering its stronger than steel which has a melting point of 1300-1500c

I can't recall any feats of its heat resistance though

Well she should scale to ultrons heat resistance that took the heat of thors lightning, iron man's beam and visions beam to melt him and Detroy him

Vision is made of Vibranium so I'd assume he's pretty heat resistant considering its stronger than steel which has a melting point of 1300-1500c
Well she should scale to ultrons heat resistance that took the heat of thors lightning, iron man's beam and visions beam to melt him and Detroy him
The body of Vision isn't made entirely of pure Vibranium and is a compound, so he isn't comparable to Ultron and therefore has 7-A durability instead of 6-C.
Rodan can use Heat Manipulation to increase the environmental temperature up to 1200°C + Radiation Manipulation.

Well given infinity Ultron in visions body is fine to Radiation he should too

Don't know about heat

Even if Vision doesn't resist the heat can't he just move to an area where its cooler if it gets too hot?

Speed is equalized and Rodan has 265.5 meters of wingspan so I don't think Vision can escape the heat. Also Rodan can make volcanoes erupt by simply flying over them.

Speed is equalized and Rodan has 265.5 meters of wingspan so I don't think Vision can escape the heat. Also Rodan can make volcanoes erupt by simply flying over them.
There r no volcanoes here though.

Speed is equalized but that doesn't mean that Vision can't eventually escape heat. And doesn't it say "up to" meaning it takes time?

Vision definitely should have some heat resistance. What else is he made of aside from vibranium?

Last edited:
And doesn't it say "up to" meaning it takes time?
I would say it is instantaneous, since the scan only says that his fire has 1200°C
What else is he made of aside from vibranium?
According to the marvel wiki, Vision is a synthezoid made from vibranium. A synthezoid is a specific type of android made partly or entirely of synthetic, organic-like materials.
Edit: I asked in the MCU General Discussion and they told me that Vision is also made from unidentified metals and cables.

Last edited:
I'd honestly say he probably resists those temperatures then. If he is made from multiple different metals along with vibranium and stuff. I think he would resist those temperatures.

Not to mention he can keep a distance from the heat if it gets too hot anyway.

The bird just being around those glass Domes will melt all that glass and those buildings

Back