• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Brackets Round 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaborate.

If this is as immutable as you're letting on, HLW should've stayed at a previous state. Because he could just screw around and clear the entire bracket through reality on a Low 2-C scale protecting him from the haxless cast. Heck, with that, I'd be willing to say the dude's a reverse smurf.

Uh

Should I just put it back at the keys I originally had it at? Maybe the key before he gets the invuln?

The elaboration is that it's a verse where game mechanics are a very real very literal thing that cannot be bypassed simply by being really strong, and one of those game mechanics is, like in any good fantasy MMORPG, having your armour pulled off you and stolen by another player isn't something that can happen.

You may be right. I didn't realise this at the time, hence why I said the invulnerability wasn't so bad because you could just take the armour off, but after starting to debate again, I checked out the series again and I realised that you can't just physically pull the armour off. So yeah, his invulnerability can't really be gotten around by anyone here to my knowledge. Moving him back to a prior state might be better in that case.

Okay.

Sorry for switching it around so much. I'm thinking about putting it at Base Lucario and Seige Round or Dark's Birthday HLW.

Dark's birthday has some nice stuff.

It's also barely above baseline mountain level, buuuuttt are we allowing Lacerate here?

I would allow Lacerate, yeah, especially since he might need it to meaningfully harm Lucario.

Switching it to Dark's Birthday HLW and Base Lucario.

So the only thing HLW is lacking is Invulnerability now, while Lucario is back at base.

I think he's missing some other things too but I can't think exactly what right now.

Anyway, having established that HCLW's armour gives him game mechanics induced invulnerability by a low 2-C, I'm willing to accept that Lucario probably just stacks buffs, copies Strength X 77 / Nightmarization if HCLW tries to use it, and beats HCLW to death.

... speaking of which, HCLW should get resurrection. Albeit really bad resurrection that changes nothing here because he takes 7 hours to come back which counts for the incap-for-an-hour win condition.

Yeah, without Invulnerability Lucario takes the initial edge in AP seeing as both can use the other's skills/abilities.

It's legit High-Diff on either end; I can see it going either way but Lucario has the much needed edge when the match first starts.

So votes:

Lucario - 1 (Monarch)

Hardcore Leveling Warrior - 0

Lucario - 3 (Monarch, Zell, Ricsi)

Lucario - 4 (Monarch, Zell, Ricsi, Cal)

Lucario - 5 (Monarch, Zell, Ricsi, Cal, Phoenix)

Also gonna go Lucario FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back