• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Strategists - Izuku Midoriya vs Hardcore Leveling Warrior

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Hopefully not a stomp.

Deku vs The Gambler

100% Joint Training Arc Midoriya with Eri and Dark's Birthday Arc Hardcore Levelling Warrior without Lucky Coins. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

73603acd0f083f44a2bcfb7411da8a70.jpg
hardcore-leveling-warrior-large.jpg

i heard there will be revisions and stuff for HCLW verse and the current low 7-B ap... i can't find the calc for it at the moment. I'd say this all depends on the ap advantage. But please do remind me wether or not HCLW had the 1/100 crit sword at that arc or not? it could help.

The calc is on Sora's page, which is linked to HCLW's page.

Also his page has already been updated post-revision.

That's not now his Lucky Coin works? It buffs stats that HCLW needs at that moment, it can't guarantee hits.

I don't recall a time in the series where he actually Lucy Coin buffed his accuracy.

HCLW doesn't have any good hax in this key besides stat amp. He relied heavily on strategy, planning, and the abilities of others to fight during the earlier portions of the series.

According to the hclw wiki he used it on episode 48 to get 100% accuracy
Edit: episode 126 too, it states his attack "cannot be evaded"

Well, Lucky Coins are restricted here since at their strongest, they make HCLW High 6-C+. Also he's purely a sword fighter with one magic skill that's essentially a large fireball. His copy skill is useless because Deku doesn't have any skills worth copying. The only skill HCLW would copy might be Eri's skill, but even then it would only be to set up a trap and not used directly.

That's not now his Lucky Coin works? It buffs stats that HCLW needs at that moment, it can't guarantee hits.
euh pretty sure he did use a lucky coin it in ep 48 to get a garanteed hit , it said : LUCKY COIN4S EFFECT! 100% ACCURACY!!!
edit: oh oops didn't see the comment that already explained it... :)

Both combatants are melee fighters who don't have a lot of hax. This fight just boils down to who is the more cunning of the two.

Back