• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Brackets Round 4

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty badass rendition of siegfried and fafnir from the new 348601861447613f0f2fc29b67182e31
Fourth round of the 7-A brackets begins! The winner of the last round is a tossup, but it looks like Popo is currently in the lead.

Current Standings

The contenders for this round are Hui Mo-Ri, submitted by Dargoo Faust, and Ruti Lugnaso, submitted by Celestial Pegasus.

Base 7-A Hui and Hero Ruit are used. Speed is equalized. Battle takes place at Sky High because I don't know either of these verses. Both start at 20 meters.

Hui Mo-Ri -

Ruti Lugnaso - 7 (Cal, Fate, Iap, Phoenix, Cueio, Uninown, Memes)

Incon -

Mo-Ri Hui Season 03
Bb346004f980a0341d718cd9a198de363ec841e9 377240 835 1200

Ruti should handily take it. She has the versatility advantage, both should be equal in AP/durability as they should be around baseline, has limitless stamina, and has the intelligence. Also, flight helps a lot.

I don't know much about either but judging from what I see in the profiles Cal's reasoning seems sound, so I'll agree that Ruti takes it for his reasons.

Ruti looks like she takes this pretty conclusively. She has the clear versatility advantage. I don't know the AP difference, but if it isn't that segnificant then it shouldn't matter. Also, I don't think he has a way to stop her from healing herself.

For these reasons, I vote for Ruti

Ruti isn't baseline actually, her tier is based off being equal to Ares who created a spear that is the condensation of a huge storm that can cover a country.

I ultra lowballed and took the storm to be 8km tall, the country being the size of japan and weak instability even then it's 3.0325103e+18 J according to the Standard Storm Calculations page.

It's funny to imagine the situation that as soon as these two leave we'll have a referee telling literal Godzilla and Doomsday to stop waiting in the grandstands and enter the arena.

Don't know why Hui's range is only dozens of meters, but he can use Ryui Jingu in base, so flight won't be an issue. Also, being a clone of Jin Mo-Ri with all his memories means that he has far greater experience and should edge out martially.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ruti isn't baseline actually, her tier is based off being equal to Ares who created a spear that is the condensation of a huge storm that can cover a country.

I ultra lowballed and took the storm to be 8km tall, the country being the size of japan and weak instability even then it's 3.0325103e+18 J according to the Standard Storm Calculations page.
Convert this to megatons boi ovo

Sir Ovens said:
Don't know why Hui's range is only dozens of meters, but he can use Ryui Jingu in base, so flight won't be an issue. Also, being a clone of Jin Mo-Ri with all his memories means that he has far greater experience and should edge out martially.
Are you trying to ruin this for all of us?

Like Ovens said.

Hui should hold the skill advantage, flight isn't really an issue with the wishing staff.

G U Y S

Monarch and I are voting Hui

Like, the staff works even without Monkey King form. She lacks the lifting strength to do anything should he drop it on her.

@Ovens/Monarch

Hui is pretty outclassed in AP from what it looks like. What is his AP?

Back