• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Brackets Round 4

The real cal howard said:
But...if he has class E lifting strength from lifting that, that'd put him at island level...
Hui: Don't be so cocky, woman. I assure you my true power comes from this...

Ruti: Well, if you're that much stronger that means I win.

Hui: That's right it do---Wait what

Ruti: It says on the rules that you can't be stronger than this. *points to Mountain sized "Must be this tall"-like thing* So that means you're disqualified.

Hui: So I lose because I win?

Ruti: Yes.

Hui: I you she *explodes* FINE! I didn't even want to participate anyways! *leaves the stadium*

Ruti: Also it's against the rules to get CRTs in the middle of the match byeee ~

Since he was my submission I'll replace him with a Fate character given that actually causes a CRT.

Gonna post the next thread so we can forget about this.

That was the real stick. There is a clear distinction between the two as Hui gets the real version later on and proceeds to fight King of Nox equally.

Back