• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evolving for a few minutes to do .... what exactly? So he gets the AP advantage, its still not even x2 at the absolute best. Physically stronger beings failed to scratch him and the only thing that actually damaged Ultron was energy attacks to melt the vibranium.

Thor and Vision (who is stronger than Ultron) were melting his face (and Tony I guess). It took 16 secs of Vision, 10 of Thor and 9 of Tony shooting to get the casing off.

Giving hell? Hulk sucker punched him once while he wasn't even defending and missing most of his armor and he was still fine. Ultron was stomping Thor.

And Gilded can fight for half a day while Ultron has unlimited stamina and is fighting back the whole time.

So the solution to getting through vibranium ... is to keep hitting it physically? I mean, if you guys seriously believe that is gonna happen with not even x2 AP there is no point in me even bothering to continue.

AnonymousBlank said:
I wanna know something, how does Gilded get through the vibranium shell? If he doesn't even have the AP advantage, how is he supposed to break through when Vision couldn't dent him with Mjolnir? Vision is stronger than Ultron, who manhandled Thor like a child, the same Thor who took little damage from 623 megatons
Which was a charged attack that knocked him out, you even said this yourself on Hulk vs Jura

The AP isn't that large

Doesn't vibraniun absorb kinetic energy or was that just Black Panther?

I'll do a vote count in a bit.

That's just a default characteristic of vibranium, I believe.

I don't see why he couldn't potentially be pushed into High 7-A with enough reactive evo tbh.

You sleep and an entire thread gets finished.

I'm just mad that BoBoiBoy has to fight either Lancer or Zasalamel.

Vote Count:

Gildedboi - 16 (Iap, Hellbeast, Wright, Weekly, Crimson, Nico, Uninown, Smashor, Zark, Cal, Velox, Ogbun, Overlord, Pixel, Schnee, Bambu)

Next round will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back