• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the radiation, but she still has to worry about Godzilla's energy/physical attacks.

And Godzilla can probably absorb a number of her attacks to power up.

That said, being small in size and being a skilled warrior helps her a lot here; let's just not ignore what the big lizard can pull in this situation.

for now my vote is leaning towards Anime Girl. Radiation is Godzilla's best thing (this version's, anyway) and I'm convinced enough that she could resist it.

Ruti - 2 (Bambu, Fate)

Lizard -

What are the other votes as it stands? I think we've given reasoning on both sides now.

Ruti - 6 (Jack, Dragon, Bambu, Fate, Zack, CP)

Lizard -

O n e m o r e

Ruti gets to the next set of rounds!

Will post the next round soon; it'll be EMIYA vs Warwick.

DragonEmperor23 said:
>CRT on Servant resistances is still ongoing
That only matters in like one of the matches, and I'll skip it while you guys do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back