• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty badass rendition of siegfried and fafnir from the new 348601861447613f0f2fc29b67182e31
Ninteenth round of the 7-A brackets begins! The last round was a stomp, lol.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified for whatever reasons)

The contenders for this round are Ruti Lugnaso, submitted by Celestial Pegasus, and Godzilla (Millenium), submitted by Kiryu2012.

Hero Ruti and GxM Godzilla are used. Speed is equalized. Battle takes place at the coast of Tokyo, 20 meters apart.

Gozilla is 705 Megatons, Ruti is lowballed at 724 Megatons.

Godzilla (Millennium) -

Ruti Lugnaso - 4 (Jack, Dragon, Bambu, Fate)

Incon -

Bb346004f980a0341d718cd9a198de363ec841e9 377240 835 1200
Eb7c17ea-a700-4e97-96d5-be37b255b471

>Condensation of a huge storm that covered an entire country

too lazy to do the math rn how much is that?

Gonna do it anyways

Assuming the cloud is cumulonimbus (storm) and assuming the country is egypt sized (Standards)

1.01e+12*8000 = 8.08e+15 m3 or 8.08e+15 grams

8.08e+15/1000 = 8.08e+12 kilograms

2264705*8.08e+12 = 1.8298816e+19 joules or 4373521988.53 tons or uhh 4 teratons.

aight

CAPE + Japan (The Country where the story was written in, which is a far better estimate) places it at 704 megatons. I feel that rating is far more reliable.

Also, you used the standard for explosions, no clue why.

Also want to add Celestial Pegasus said the justifications they used on the other thread:

"I ultra lowballed and took the storm to be 8km tall, the country being the size of japan and weak instability even then it's 3.0325103e+18 J according to the Standard Storm Calculations page"

Concurs with my rating, about. 704 Megatons is a safe estimate.

Ehhh, it specifically said "condensation" so I think the condensation/vaporization method is more accurate.

377930000000*8000 = 3.02344e+15 m^3 or 3.02344e+15 grams

3.02344e+15/1000 = 3.02344e+12 kilograms

EDIT: ******* SHIT MY CRTL+C and CRTL+V IS TOO TRIGGER HAPPY

3.02344e+12*2264705 = 6.8471997e+18 joules or 1 teraton Small Country level.

Also i used the standard for explosions cause iirc most tiers comes from blasts of the sort

You're misreading condensation.

The spear represents (The condensation of a) a storm that covers a country.

It doesn't create a storm with that method over a country.

704 megatons. Play it safe.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Also i used the standard for explosions cause iirc most tiers comes from blasts of the sort
Storms and Explosions are two different things.

And again, you misused the word condensation. Read through the profile again, the spear isn't creating a storm through condensation.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Wouldn't "condensation" only include the liquid though?
No, from what I'm reading it sounds much more like the spear just represents/is a condensed storm of that size.

Looking at the source it's probably funny wording from translation.

The spear is the condensation of a storm that covers a country, quote in question:

""Gargantua Storm Javelin!" Danan is a simple man. Similar to his own experience, Ares was trick by Shisandan as well. That was why, once he knew the true identity of Shisandan, he would naturally be hostile toward Shisandan. That was all he thought about. Regardless of how much he hated Ares, he believed in the goodness within Ares as a member of the Hero party. "Wha!? Ares! You bastard!?" It was a black cloud spear that was the condensation of a huge storm that could cover an entire country. An advanced spell that only superior spell-user Divine Protections could utilize."

As for where this series takes place, it's a fantasy world which from what i can see has 2 continents one which humans live on and the other, demons.

But yea i lowballed the feat and it's still pretty far into 7-A.

Serious only 1 megaton difference? Dang, I don't think I've ever seen it that close before, waiting for more input before voting

Ruti has the clear versatility advantage, and the AP advantage. Her poison and disease resist should likely include radiation. She overpowers and hard counters. For these reasons, I vote for Ruti

Has she displayed a resistance to radiation manip tho? Radiation is nothing like a conventional poison and its not a disease so unless shes actually displayed it i dont think you can just assume she resists radiation manip.

Ok, how fast does his radiation kill? Her skill seems to be a general resistence to status effects, but no, she has not specifically shown to resistance to radiation in the medival era. If it does work, then it comes down to if his radiation will kill her before she takes him with the AP, versatility, and skill advantages

This version of godzilla's radiation scales to the original Godzilla, whose radiation manip can kill people after a few minutes of exposure, and with a wide enough area of effect to turn most of a city uninhabitable in less than a day

I wonder, is there like a scale of the levels of radiation manipulation, of course not every single one, but like a low, mid, and high level

Don't know where you got the versatility advantage from; if anything Godzilla has a wider range of attacks and can abosorb and fire radiation that I don't think she resists enough to survive significant exposure to.

Ruti does have a wider range of resistances but not many of them come into play, sadly.

The series makes a clear distinction between resistances and immunity, resistances is just the ability to become strong against something while immunity is to lack something, what Ruti has are immunities, ie she has immunity to sleep manipulation because she lacks the ability to be able sleep, she has immunity to fear, because she lacks fear etc

Basically she also lacks the ability to be poisoned or diseased. This was the plot of the series, she was basically a person who lacked a lot of things that a normal person should have, she can't taste anything for example, can't feel heat or cold, can't get tired, can't sleep etc etc, and was forced to be the hero against her will.

Anyway with her healing hands she can also heal herself even from the brink of death.

I vote Ruti then, since she has the AP advantage and even assuming she can't resist the Radiation she can at least heal herself enough to stay in the fight for how long she needs to put Godzilla down with her AP + skill advantage.

Radiation poisoning isn't really a "poison" or "disease" in the conventional sense, although damage done by it barring cancer (which doesn't usually kick in for years) should probably be covered by enhanced healing (as long as the healing covers immune system and a number of organ failures).

I don't really see how her other immunities come into play though outside of the lack of a need for rest; it doesn't stop Godzilla from just harming her normally.

And keep in mind the lizard is putting out enough heat/radiation from its body passively to preform a ~700 megaton feat. Ruti would have to constantly be healing herself from the burn injuries, which would leave her open to regular attacks.

The damage that Radiation Poisoning ultimately causes isn't that different from what certain diseases or other poisons out there can cause in the long run, though, it's just the means that are different.

At least going from Wikipedia I got:

"gastrointestinal effects, such as nausea and vomiting, and symptoms related to falling blood counts, and predisposition to infection and bleeding. Relatively larger doses can result in neurological effects, including but not limited to seizures, tremors, lethargy, and rapid death"

"The radiation causes cellular degradation due to damage to DNA and other key molecular structures within the cells in various tissues. This destruction, particularly because it affects the ability of cells to divide normally, in turn causes the symptoms."

There are a bunch of deadly diseases and poisons out there that cause chemical reactions in the body that will kill you with just as bad or worse effects than this.

Depending on how good her lack of capability to be affected by diseases and poisons/feats regarding their effects are, Ruti could cover effects from Radiation poisoning just as well. Of course I have no knowledge on how good or bad said feats of hers are so it probs depends.

With a really extreme amount of radiation the normally long term effects can end up happening very quickly. You'd need to be at the blast zone of a nuke or something or be injesting some sort of very radioactive material though.

Radiation damages DNA and cells, so you'd have to be able to regen from that.

Tons of diseases and poisons are all about damaging or outright destroying your cells, though.

That's why I'm saying it depends on how good or bad her feats of resisting/noping diseases and poisons are. If she does lack the capability to be poisoned or catch any disease as a whole, she's basically noping the same effects radiation could cause.

As i already due to her divine protection, she possesses immunities that make her lose things:

"The Divine Blessing of the Hero gave all kinds of resistances. Among them was complete immunity to sleep. Ruti no longer needed sleep. She would never feel drowsy. She would maintain a perfect condition 24 hours a day without needing to sleep at all.

According to the mantra she secretly held, normal resistance and complete immunity were completely different. Normal resistance was to become stronger against something but complete immunity was to lose something. In this case, what she lost was the ability to sleep.

Furthermore, she had complete immunity to the berserk status even if she was angry so it was just to the extent of minor waves of emotion.

Due to her complete immunity to confusion, Ruti calmly understood his words. Due to her complete immunity to despair, Ruti was not shaken by those words."

Ruti's body's condition is always at it's peak, she never feels hungry, tired or sick etc, cause she lacks the ability to do so:

"I possess all kinds of resistance in my body. No matter if it is extreme cold or intense heat, my body temperature will never change. That applies to the warmth from the bath as well, I can only gain information that this is hot water."

• Splash*
"I don't fall sick and I don't tire. My body condition is always at its peak."

• Splash*
"It is the same for meals too. I can never feel hungry. Neither do I need water. I can taste food but my body does not require nutrients"

Radiation also can mess with DNA, which other diseases generally can't get to.

Not sure how her DNA getting scrambled and cancerous cells popping up translate in regards those sort of resistances.

Goji still has physial and energy based attacks and can absorb energy-based attacks she uses.

I am now an FRA in waiting, lurking in the night to decide who has a better argument. Unsure due to homegirl's bodily resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back