• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A bracket (no high haxed characters)

We already have 2 Pokemon on this tourney, lol. By profiles, they’re quite strong, but the Charizard calc was considered wrong or something recently if I recall (an outlier, by a very unique and Strong PMD Charizard, I believe.) so by accepted calcs they’re quite weak now.

No, the reason the Charizard calc is to be removed is because of PMD no longer being counted as canon. Nothing to do with it being an outlier.

Oh, PMD no longer being Canon? That’s a large change to the profiles. That’ll get rid of IQ skills, several moves, items... and leave 7-A Pokemon with only the Defog calc to go by. At that point, we have more Star level feats than mountain level ones, lol.

Oh, PMD no longer being Canon? That’s a large change to the profiles. That’ll get rid of IQ skills, several moves, items... and leave 7-A Pokemon with only the Defog calc to go by. At that point, we have more Star level feats than mountain level ones, lol.
Wait, we will.

S T A R L E V E L Q U A G S I R E

Just wanna say, Elisa does not seem to be low-hax, with a Type 6 Immortality, Reactive Power Level and Empathic Manip, alongside others.
There are only 3 people in the verse who actually use their type 6 iirc so she probably doesn't even know about it, reactive power isn't permanent, and she doesn't or can't use empathic manip in combat

They also have Portal Creation, Telepathy, Fusionism, Power Modification, and, depending on which 7-A key we use, also Durability Negation.

Portal creation is just for getting into pocket realities, no magical girl ever uses telepathy for combat, can't use fusionism without another magical girl, power modification is changing her gun into a cannon, and i nominated first key

20201003_000156.jpg

noooooo why luffy vs kakashi

Although if Luffy wins he has a high chance of fighting Thor so im good

Idk why you're being hyper about Luffy beating Thor lol

It's Ultimate Marvel, this is like kicking Bruce Lee's ass on his funeral

Wonder why the image is gone. Looks like I need to redo it without the characters that are already fighting

Shichika Yasuri vs luffy

Hatterene vs Jasper

Darcia vs Lucario

Blaziken vs Kakashi

Diamondhead vs King Loxias

Thor (Ultimate Marvel) vs Cartoon Cat

Back