• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[6th Round of 8-B Tournament] - Satou Kazuma vs Usopp

Kazuma uses Steal and steals one of Usopp's weapons, and he later tries to bind him with his Bind which Usopp basically won't escape since he can trap Darkness (who has magic resistance) and the chains itself have magic.

To add to my reasons, Kazuma also has Lurk (Stealth Mastery) which works on people with Enhanced Senses, so that tactic should work to attack Usopp while he cannot see him, so yeah, Kazuma takes this.

Couldn't Usopp use his chalkboard to hurt his ears if he gets prior knowledge and he also has stealth mastery too. Btw I think giving prior knowledge makes the battle more fair.

Welp would stealth mastery still help for Ussop? Anyways he could spam his slingshot which would wear Kazuma down. Also is prep allowed in brackets?

Kazuma has Enhanced Senses and can sense souls, so I guess Stealth Mastery won't help Usopp as much as it helps Kazuma, in fact, Usopp's will be useless due to Kazuma's Extrasensory Perception.

Yeah, he can spam it, but Kazuma can steal it with, well, Steal.

No, prep is not allowed in brackets.

It's a stomp if Usopp has no win-con, and it looks like he doesn't have one

Kazuma proceeds I guess

Back