• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She is purely CQC from what I can tell. I am unsure If she starts with NP or standard jousting, wait until Iapitus comes.

Ok, so I think Geronimo is gonna start with one of 2 things. He is either going to withdraw so that he can set up a territory, or start with his NP. Can Chandler use Full Counter in base form? Geronimo certainly has the skill advantage, but Chandler seems to have a drastic AP advantage. I'm trying to find the exact value his NP scale from to see if it can make up for the difference

His reflection says that it is for magic on his profile and Geronimo is more of a physical fighter anyway.

Well, he opens with his Noble Phantasm that is considered high level magecraft. that being said, the protection is grants should save him from the relfection

Chandler can indeed use Full Counter in base mode, in fact he taught it to Meliodas and Estatossa so it's likely he can reflect both physical and magical versions of the attack.

I guess the only way Geronimo is gonna win is if, when he uses his NP, he then withdrawals from combat after it is reflected back at him. He can probably set up a territory, create some equipment, deploy a bounded field, etc. and then try to get the jump on Chandler and try to wipe his memory on arrival. I would assume that getting your memory wiped and being sent away from the battle counts as incapacitation. However, I think it is far more likely that Chandler ends up winning with his drastic AP advantage since Geronimo can't make up for the difference with his NP.

For these reasons, I vote for Chandler. Its a shame that Geronimo's first real match is gonna be a loss

I mean, it just so happens that some less hax servants got entered. If any decently hax one was here in Geronimo's place (I'm aware that I probably could have gone with one, but I want my boi to get a match), then they would have probably wiped the floor with Chandler or at least put up a good fight. I'll probably make a match with Chandler vs another servant later

00potato said:
How spammeable is FC?
I mean, an attack HAS to hit him for it to work, but yes. However, he doesn't start with this. He usually opts to start with pure strength, and as the battle progresses he used his abilities.

I just realized he has size manip. Will that and his other hax play a factor in the tourney?

If the person who added Geronimo admits he loses then can I just move on and call an FRA train?

I have already done enough changing of characters for this round alone and some other NNT's are being re-considered so no.

I am unsure about both King due to memory erasure and disaster and Raia has BFR. We need to start the rounds soon anyway.

Having a hax =/= start with it or use it in character

Raia doesn't start with BFR neither uses it in character, same for King with Disaster

Besides that's the only potent hax king has so it's not broken. Also Milly should be able to choose the character he want since you already chose Lancelot and he was the one who chose Chandler. It's not even like someone voted Galand anyway

Should I just remake this round? With how many character changes their were it is a bit confusing.

Back