• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 7: Kamen Rider Slash vs Telne

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: TIME FOR THE KNIGHT TO DRAGON HUNTING WHILE DANCING ALL THE WAY WITH THE HOMIES

What's up participants, Veloxtr1kore here and welcome to the first ever Elma Gandma agains-#CuttoKamenRiderSlashDoaHornsHandSignswithOmniousMusicPlaying Uuuh....#OmniousMusicGettingLouderAsDashinjiLaughing I...mmmh..#OmniousSongGettingVeryLouderWithGlitchingSoundMixed
Daishinji: 私̶̢̨̛̪̺̪̭͖̣̹̺̫̬̖̞̦̯͇̫̟̹͍͇̪͓͔͖̞̼͓͈̥̜̲͉̳̟̦̺̺̤̤̞̜̦̳̞̞̿̀̀̇̅̆̓͒͆̉͆̔͛̔̄͐̐̆͐̐̿͗̓̈̓͊̾͆̈́̏̉̽̈́̈́̍̈͆́̓͊̾̕͜͝の̵̧̢̹̝̭̠̪̟̱͙̩̫͚̲̤͉͊刃̴̡̡̡̧̡̡̥͚̬̹̣̠̝̜̯̭̤͖͖͖̱̻͍͚̥̞͉̳̙̜̣̬̳̱͓̪̝͎͍̫̼͚͕͔̖̫̉̈́̈́͒͋̏̉̑̒̈̾͛̿͜ͅͅは̵̨̢̡̡̧̡̛̛̳̲̫͖̯̼͎̩̝͇̜͕̺͎̭͉̻̪̜̼̭͔̣͊̀̄̇̒͂́͑͛̔̄̆̈́̎̃̽͂͘̚͜͜͝͝ͅ違̶̧̨̡̳̯̙̪͖̻̳̹̻̖͍̣̥͎̹̭͇̦̥̲̯̦͖̥͓̼͖͂̓̂͗̾͐̀̎͗̿̾̽͐̌̇͛̾̉̉͊̿́̕͝͠͠う̵̡̨̛͓̥͕̭͈͓̹̮̮̫̰̭̠̜͙̌͊̎͌̓̐́̈̈́̊͐͊͗̿̔̓̈̿͆̈リ̴̛͈̘͚͖̙̘͍̳̺͓͚̪̘̂͑̽͐̾̓̔̽́̈́̀͛̃͗́̀̈̓͊̎͠͠͠ズ̸̧̛̥͕̙̰̩̱͔̳̘̠̰̤͈̪̺̙͖͖͍̖̪̻͍̱̱̮̱̭̲͖̩̯̳̄̌̓̉͋͋̒̌̓͑̀̆̋̿̋̾̂͐̀͘͜͝͝ム̸̧̡̨̨̧̛̫͉̞̠̬̮̱͚̙̪͙̠̜̰̮͍̝͓͍͚̠̟̖͈̥̭̫̤̹͎̩̭̠̊̉͑̅̒͛͌̆̆̑͐͑̿́̍̎̏́̀̓̀́̂̏͋̒̉͜͜ͅͅͅを̸̧̨̢̫̝͎̯̖̳̩̠͇̹̟̲̰̺̞̰̤̹̝̟̙̻̫̼̟̮̞̯͙̬̩͑̄͜ͅ持̶̢̛̝͓̗̦̻̬̼̰̳̔͛͑̒͊̉̓̓̍̿͂̃͂̽̾͠͠ͅͅっ̵̨̛̛͖̯͔̭̣̱̤̙̠̯͇͎̘́͂̓́͒́̄̑̄̀́̓͆̓̇̓̈́̈́̌̕͝ͅて̵̡̢̡̢̥͕̳̥̳̤̰̠͍̰͚̺̺͌̀͊̔̾̎̄̾̌̐̋̔͐̋̀͊͂̒́̂͊̿̈́̏̏̿͋͋̈̔͘͘͘͠い̴̢̭͔̯͙̞̼̠̦̾̽̈́̌̓͘ͅま̵̨̰̱̝̙̖̺̫͖̞̥̙̪̻̑͛̈͗̾́̈̉͒̿͐͊̀͑̈́̓̐̐̐̌̀͘͜͝͠͝͠͠す̸̨̺̭̩͍̦̻̭͔̎̃͌͆̑̈́̈́͗̐̐̕͝͠!̶̡͓̾͌̃̀̎͒́̂̽͊̿̍͝͝ エ̷̡̡̡̨̢̡̹͔͇̣̺̼͍̣̱̝̲̭͓̯̟̪̳̗̘̱̳̳̰̪̗̣̲̘̰͖͈͕̙̰̹̘̦̲̃̈́͌̔͑͛̌̒̈̃̒̚͜͜ͅͅク̸̛͚͕͔̐̄̃͌̽͑̀̉͐̿͆̔̅͌̐̍̃͊̄̅̀͛̀̎́̓͊̇́̋̈̈́̌̾̈̂̄̚͘͝͝͝ス̶̧̞̘̗͔̫͈̳̖͖̠͕̰̝̰̥̯͎̫̘͖̼̟̓́̿̈́̔̀̈́͛̇̉̊͆̀̄̂͘͜͜͠プ̸̧̢̦̖̫̖͙͔̤̝̤̻̲͈̌̈̈͂͒̇̿ͅロ̴̢̧͙̳̖̜̥̤̩͉̝͔̞̥̜̪͙̱͓̤̟̠̝̙͍̻̺͇̪͔̻̻̰̱̲̪͂̏̈́̊͜͜ー̵̡̨̦͇̲͔̳͇̼͕̮̲̱̠̝̜̮͇̱̪̩̯͇̗̠̾͒̃͑̿̓͑̍̂̎͠ジ̴̡̧̧̧̢̨̝̹͕̥̻̖͔̯͓̹̞̥̹̘̦͖̼̪̘̣̩̘̫̙̙͙͖̮̹̝̫͋͊͜ͅョ̸̛̺̭͉̮̟̻̉͗̑̀͐̏͆̾̋̂͋̆͋̂̓̎̽̓͗͗͑̉͆͊̆̐̅͂̆̈̓̈́̍́̿̍̌͌̈́͠͝ン̴̧̛̟̭̫̹͍̗̤̥̳̬̫̟̪͎̱̣͍̳͈͈̮̼̬͕̘̗͍̹̮̗̺̃͂̊͐̿̃̍̐̿̆̄͗̀́͂͛̃́́͒̐̊̓́̓͐̈́̈̀͊͊̂̇́̃̕̕̕͘̕̚͝͝͝͝!̶̨̧̡̡̢̜̰̱̯̥̞͎͖̝͕͙͈̌!̶̡̢̧̡̧̯̳̲̙̹̮̞͚͍̖̺̙͖͖͈̟͖̩̜̦͚͎͚̘͖̦̮͓̬̪̗̦̘̖̩̥͔̙͂̽̎̒̊͊͋̚͜͝!̵̨̧̡̧̨̥̪̻̬̝̥͉̣̦͚̻̹̙̖͙͖̼̯͍̜̯̟̖̺̹̱̬̱̦̜̝̞̪̠͍̘̭͚̝̦̎̒͆̑̈́̐̆́͊͐́̐͒̓͆̆̽͜͜͝͝
WHA-
In this fight we will witness the battle between a dragon girl who is an actually a grandma but for some reason she's a child and lets hope the FBI don't find ou-#FBIOpenUp
And her opponents is none other than a someone from a society#InsertTokusatsuCosplayFest that being blamed as a menace of this site and I ToLD YoU NoT ThIs Is FrusTra- and his name is none other than Mumen Rider Slash Bang Slam Wham Jam
The battle between them would bring up the Le Classica Trope of Knight vs Dragon#InsertArtoriaandSieghere Except it would be a fight between a bipolar dude pretending to be as Ronnie James Dio against a Grandma-Loli and i hope CIA wouldn't find ou-#CIAhiresomeonetobeheadedme

• Legeiel/Zoous Arc Slash is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Notre Dame Chatedral
  • 800px-Notredame_Paris.JPG
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • I swear Military of USA, she's a legal dragon loli!: 0
  • Schizoprenia Blacksmith who is listened too much to 2000's edgy metal/rock songs: 8 (Nice, Ixa, Jackpackt, Pop, Myself, Magi, Pikaman, Noneless)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Slash.600.3213029.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
So far I'm really am not impressed with what I've been shown of Telne capabilities. Her spatial trick is nice but extending her body out toward and attacker is a dounle edge sword when the opponent is just stronger than her in every aspect, and who will also kept growing stronger as the fight goes on while her magic become more and more apparent to the skillful swordman.

Regen neg by explosion, already start with AP and LS disadvantages while Slash AP kept growing bigger and can gain a massive boost with Hansel and Gretel Nut, massively more skill than her; to the point that I'll argue he'll be able to counter her attempt at reaching him by just attack back or his forcefield: if she try to sneak one on him he'll be able to detect where the attack came from due to his enhance senses.

I vote for Slash.

So far I'm really am not impressed with what I've been shown of Telne capabilities. Her spatial trick is nice but extending her body out toward and attacker is a dounle edge sword when the opponent is just stronger than her in every aspect, and who will also kept growing stronger as the fight goes on while her magic become more and more apparent to the skillful swordman.

Regen neg by explosion, already start with AP and LS disadvantages while Slash AP kept growing bigger and can gain a massive boost with Hansel and Gretel Nut, massively more skill than her; to the point that I'll argue he'll be able to counter her attempt at reaching him by just attack back or his forcefield: if she try to sneak one on him he'll be able to detect where the attack came from due to his enhance senses.

I vote for Slash.
You haven't provided any answers for Telne's extreme range advantage that she can easily abuse. Also, iirc there's no evidence that affecting the portions of her body she "extends" outwards does anything to her.

Regen neg won't do much if she can avoid everything.

His AP advantage is noticeable but not if he can't use it.

he'll be able to counter her attempt at reaching him by just attack back or his forcefield: if she try to sneak one on him he'll be able to detect where the attack came from due to his enhance senses.

Notice how he'll have to be on the defensive based on what you're saying here? Whilst Telne is just continually spamming attacks that hit him no matter where the hell she is.

You haven't provided any answers for Telne's extreme range advantage that she can easily abuse. Also, iirc there's no evidence that affecting the portions of her body she "extends" outwards does anything to her.
I really got entirely ignored huh?
First, the range is only area of view. Slash has a portal that has planetary range and can travel between universes. He can portal to her wherever she goes.

Notice how he'll have to be on the defensive based on what you're saying here? Whilst Telne is just continually spamming attacks that hit him no matter where the hell she is.
Toku explosions spread to the entire body. Example: a person stabs someone in the stomach, the entire body exploded. His AP effects his other abilities as well. The higher the AP, the easier the time he can block attacks with his sound. As the fight continues, his blocking capabilities gets easier and easier.

By the fact that, as profile state, she used her magic to "reach" her target. That alone tell me enough that it's less of her magical hands and she's literally reaching out using her hand itself. Even then, he can still just bulldoze through or dodge out of the way, using the hands she provide as a perfectly serviceable platform.

And how would she avoid and attack from an opponent that outclass her completely in skill category who can shoot sound?

If she used her hands to attack then that leave her vulnerable and unable to block plenty of times to spray plenty of bullets into her while he can easily erect forcefield around himself.
On the defensive but not really, any attempt at attack is just her reaching out, aka, reaching out to get smack.

And even then, blocking her would eventually become as easy as pie. She's a one trick pony, other than her magic she really got nothing else going for her. With Saber Rider sheer skill, mid-regen and sheer tenacity it'll be her who will succumb to Slash just outsmarting her by baiting into a place he can get an advantage in.

Last edited:
Hm, still not convince that Telne have any chance to win, she doesn't have enough base damage to damage him with magic and the magic amp seem to only be physical which would spell death for her if she try to go CQC, her only option is to run away and try to use perspective magic on him which wouldn't really do anything due to ap gap.

Slash on the other hand have multiple option to take her down permanantly and can get stronger the more the fight last and would just murder her if she decide to go melee, he have his own portal creation that is planetary so her TP wouldn't really matter and running away to her homeland for too long would just be Slash win via self BFR. So yeah i'm still on the camp of Slash win this low-diff (albeit a bit annoying to kill) if not stomp.

her only option is to run away and try to use perspective magic on him which wouldn't really do anything due to ap gap.

"Her only option" It is literally the only thing she will do. Why in the world would she go for CQC?

The AP gap is not large enough for her not to do any damage. She's a one-trick pony, sure, but you guys haven't given any suitable counters to it. All I've heard is "Forcefield" and "ranged attacks" which can both be dealt with using perspective magic anyway.

he have his own portal creation that is planetary so her TP wouldn't really matter and running away to her homeland for too long would just be Slash win via self BFR

Huh? She's not going to run to her "homeland" she's just going to abuse the range advantage.

"Her only option" It is literally the only thing she will do. Why in the world would she go for CQC?

The AP gap is not large enough for her not to do any damage. She's a one-trick pony, sure, but you guys haven't given any suitable counters to it. All I've heard is "Forcefield" and "ranged attacks" which can both be dealt with using perspective magic anyway.

Huh? She's not going to run to her "homeland" she's just going to abuse the range advantage.
The ap gap is large enough for her to do little to not much damage, it's literally 4x and at best it's 2x and would be even larger the more she stall the fight, if the magic isn't just TK but is like literally her hand and weapon then Kamen rider could straight up pull her toward him with the big ass Lifting strength advantage or cut her hand off cause of the different in ap, he would connect the attack to her moving and would then perceive to move accordingly to dodge it or parry with his superior skill and physical advantage, then close the gap with portal or using the surronding while getting stronger.

Yeah don't know why i say it, point is that her TP wouldn't really matter as Slash would just portal to her and continue the shenanigan, also his sound can just calm her and hypnotise her due to her not having resistance to them, then just go in and kill her or knock her out.

Perspective Magic: Telne's attacks ignore space, meaning she can reach anyone and anything regardless of distance, so long as they're in her line of sight. The size of the limb or weapon she's using to attack will increase in size proportionately to the distance between her and her opponent. If she chooses, she can affect only certain people or things in her line of sight even if there are many others.
This is the excerpt from her profile on how her magic work.

There's no mentioning of how she summons a brand new limbs or weapons to attacks, it's merely ignored the distance between them. Which mean that any attacks that involves using her limbs is very risky since Slash can quite literally overpowered her attacks and damage her instead. So yes the more she used her spatial magic the more likely she is to just lose faster.

And if it's somehow a brand new conjuration then that just mean Slash can quite literally deflect it right back at her, so now she not only have to deal with his attacks, she have to deal with her own abilities backfire on her as well.

The reason I state why she's one trick pony is because she have nothing else impressive other than her range, and that's circumvent by both his superior LS and AP. She won't be able to caught him off guard with her trick more than 10 seconds at best before Slash just figure out her abilities.

TLDR: Range get null by the fact that her spatial magic is just glorified melee attack, and Slash portal next to her. Slash can also put her into a position way easier to incap with Hansel Nut via hypnosis.

Eh, since there's no actual good argument for our dragon baba here imma go for kamen rider no. 69 FRA

sorry bud

I’m not completely convinced Slash takes this but at this point his victory seems inevitable and any extra arguments to change minds can just be made during grace so Slash FRA

What would your arguments against Slash be?
I just think the counters to Phoenk’s points haven’t exactly convinced me, but it’s irrelevant now anyways it’s grace and I still voted Slash because I do think he wins this just not quite as convincingly as people are saying

Back