• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-B Dragon Fight (Droidragon vs Ancalagon)

They have a diference in AP quite big

Android: 2.4058713E23 joules

Dragon: 7.0392e+18 Joules

a around 3,5 times diference in favour of Ancalagon

does the android logo have this here?
Since it is alone in this match no
They have a diference in AP quite big

Android: 2.4058713E23 joules

Dragon: 7.0392e+18 Joules

a around 3,5 times diference in favour of Ancalagon
Android also has weakness to fire, which is a huge problem

Buuuut damage boost can fill the AP gap, also if our friend finds hearts orbs in the arena it can heal itself and create forcefields

Since it is alone in this match no
ok, thanks
Android also has weakness to fire, which is a huge problem
A really big one considering It alread has AP disavantage
Buuuut damage boost can fill the AP gap
Maybe the AP one can make It closer, but I can't say It canmake It a 1 to 1, not to mention fire weakness still a thing

Seens like android will need the luck to have the rgh orbs to fight Ancalagon(not tomention acalagon also has mobility advantage)

Does Droidragon abilities in your view give it any advantage?

• Droidance: Refreshes all Orbs
  • Metallic Body: 25% chance to counter with a Wood attack for 5x the damage taken
  • Rolling Roulette: An attack that temporarily transforms one Orb into a Roulette Orb, cycling the Orb's Element
  • Time Tamper: An attack that also temporarily increases the reaction time of all foes by 5x
  • Skyfall Comb-no: An attack that also temporarily negates the ability of new Orbs to automatically trigger combos

Does Droidragon abilities in your view give it any advantage?
Metalic body and Time Tamper

Time Tamper would give him a big speed advantage sinse now the dragon is kinda mentaly slow

Counter a atack with 5x the power will always be usefull

I think If android get luck he can win this battle but the other dragon just has more consistent ways to deal with the android

The luck is almost completely unnecessary, to be honest. Orbs exist everywhere in the air and are constantly being refreshed by the environment and the planet itself. It took an all out war to dent the Orb levels of a planet to the point where it was a problem. Neutral battlefield and a 1v1? Basically a non-issue. Plus, Puzzdroid's main ability allows it to force a reset if it gets into a tricky situation with really bad luck anyways. Puzzdroid should be safe to use its Orbs, Combos, Forcefields, ect.

Flight mobility is nice for Ancalagon, absolutely, but Puzzdroid's main attacking method is ranged energy blasts anyways, and they have a somewhat similar range (Ancalagon's is technically better, but since they start in-range he needs to start fleeing to make use of it), so Puzzdroid's probably going to be landing hits quite often, especially considering Ancalagon is a huge target.

Actually, on that note, Puzzdroid might have the range to land the hits, and the AP to deal damage, but they might lack the 'scale' for it to stick. If he's the 'size of a small country' than Puzzdroid's attacks might not have the scope to do any meaningful damage...

The AP difference is pretty big (where does that come from? It's not linked...) and the fire weakness is bad, but those could still give him wiggle room for a wincon and make this fight doable. But if the 'scale' means Puzzdroid can't do meaningful damage, he kinda gets size-stompped.

The AP difference is pretty big (where does that come from? It's not linked...)
Took all from the profiles

I mean, you aren't wrong, but he still kinda seen to lose most of the time thanks to the big AP diference, fire weakness and even trough the orbs exist every where they still need to be found and the right ones to the matter, and Ancalagon is just big, strongh and durable enough to stand every thing until he burns android down

Took all from the profiles

I mean, you aren't wrong, but he still kinda seen to lose most of the time thanks to the big AP diference, fire weakness and even trough the orbs exist every where they still need to be found and the right ones to the matter, and Ancalagon is just big, strongh and durable enough to stand every thing until he burns android down
Wait, wait, wait, back to the AP value really quick before anything else.

How did you get a 3.5x between the values of: 7.0392e+18 Joules and 2.4058713e +23 joules?

That AP for Ancalagon is for the Mountain feat, nearly 4500x weaker than Puzzdroid

Does he not have a calc for the 6-B???

Wait, wait, wait, back to the AP value really quick before anything else.

How did you get a 3.5x between the values of: 7.0392e+18 Joules and 2.4058713e +23 joules?

That AP for Ancalagon is for the Mountain feat, nearly 4500x weaker than Puzzdroid

Does he not have a calc for the 6-B???
Hum, strange, I don't have idea how I got that one value

Looking through Lord of the Rings as a verse, Smaug is also rated 6-B, but with no justification. The characters linked always scale to Island Level

Are a few LotR profiles possibly out of date and missed a CRT? Or is there something I'm missing? Because this doesn't seem right.

Looking through Lord of the Rings as a verse, Smaug is also rated 6-B, but with no justification. The characters linked always scale to Island Level

Are a few LotR profiles possibly out of date and missed a CRT? Or is there something I'm missing? Because this doesn't seem right.
Idk, not really into this verse, but sinse It seen to be based on beingh "a great force into his army" probable one of the troops will have a calculation

Looking through:

Morgoth isn't 6-B

Glaurung is rated 6-B, for being stronger than Smaug. Smaug is rated 6-B for being an 'asset' to Sauron and Gandalf fearing him. But neither of them are 6-B

Carcharoth is 6-B, for being a strong ally for Morgoth...who we already stated isn't rated 6-B, and being equal to the Balrogs...Who aren't 6-B

So that knocks out all the characters in Morgoth's section and who they scale to...I couldn't tell you where 6-B comes from.

Looking through:

Morgoth isn't 6-B

Glaurung is rated 6-B, for being stronger than Smaug. Smaug is rated 6-B for being an 'asset' to Sauron and Gandalf fearing him. But neither of them are 6-B

Carcharoth is 6-B, for being a strong ally for Morgoth...who we already stated isn't rated 6-B, and being equal to the Balrogs...Who aren't 6-B

So that knocks out all the characters in Morgoth's section and who they scale to...I couldn't tell you where 6-B comes from.
Seens like a outdated verse them, F for this match

Yeah that's unfortunate. I've checked every profile I can and any 6-Bs all link back to characters who aren't 6-B, no calcs...

Seems to be profiles that slipped through the cracks of CRTs then...

Yeah, unfortunately i seeing now that Tolkien Legendarium need some improves, starting by Ancalagon itself

He is just not "The size of a small country", the true proportions were never specified, the more conservative tends to a 150 meters size but the one ring wiki states something the size of a mountain since he destroyed with his fall after death a mountain which by itself could had 10 Km height, never saw a Tolkien scholar suggest a size like that

Since this changes still doesn't change his tier can i make then without a CR thread? (Sorry for the question i relatively new here)

Yeah, unfortunately i seeing now that Tolkien Legendarium need some improves, starting by Ancalagon itself

He is just not "The size of a small country", the true proportions were never specified, the more conservative tends to a 150 meters size but the one ring wiki states something the size of a mountain since he destroyed with his fall after death a mountain which by itself could had 10 Km height, never saw a Tolkien scholar suggest a size like that

Since this changes still doesn't change his tier can i make then without a CR thread? (Sorry for the question i relatively new here)
No, sinse this is a very expecific power he has (large size) It's important to make a crt

Weird that his range section has that citation then, I wonder where it came from...

Hopefully once this is sorted out we'll either know if this fight is dead in the water or not. At the very least, more profiles fixed so that's a plus...A shame because the concept of a LotR Dragon VS the Android logo was genuinely really funny.

Weird that his range section has that citation then, I wonder where it came from...

Hopefully once this is sorted out we'll either know if this fight is dead in the water or not. At the very least, more profiles fixed so that's a plus...A shame because the concept of a LotR Dragon VS the Android logo was genuinely really funny.
It's dead sinse the 6-B rank will go away thanks to no justification...

It's dead sinse the 6-B rank will go away thanks to no justification...
I mean...The justification MIGHT exist? Always the chance that the pages are just poorly formatted and the feats are real and only ever scaled to certain characters.

...I'm not overly hopeful but it's a maybe.

I mean...The justification MIGHT exist? Always the chance that the pages are just poorly formatted and the feats are real and only ever scaled to certain characters.

I doubt sinse It would make them strongher them the guys that comand them

Not sure if this is a necro, but the highest non-universal/universal + tier for LOTR is going to be Island level (6-C) so this match up is probably dead.

Back