• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damage3245 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
They're not two unrelated things. It's literally an illustration of Striking > Durability.
In one specific instance, yes. That has nothing to do with anything else.
Well, more than one if you read my bulleted post above and it seems you're trying to deny these feats set a precedence in the verse and that's not how this works.

TheFinalOrder said:
Well, more than one if you read my bulleted post above and it seems you're trying to deny these feats set a precedence in the verse and that's not how this works.
It's exactly how it works. Here is your train of logic:

1) Night Guy attack breaks Might Guy's leg when he uses it.

2) Therefore, Night Guy AP/Striking Strength > Might Guy's Durability.

3) Might Guy doesn't break his leg when he kicks normally.

4) Therefore Might Guy's Durability = Might Guy's Striking.

But that chain of logic is wrong.

What it should be is:

4) Therefore Might Guy's Striking Strength = Might Guy's Durability.

Lgamer099 99 said:
Sasuke was likely suppressed against Naruto.

I think So6P Adult Naruto = Full Power Adult Sasuke > Bijuu Sage Mode The Last Naruto > Toneri > Base Adult Naruto = Suppressed Adult Sasuke
I totally agree with this theory

It's exactly how it works. Here is your train of logic:

1) Night Guy attack breaks Might Guy's leg when he uses it.

2) Therefore, Night Guy AP/Striking Strength > Might Guy's Durability.

4) Therefore Might Guy's Durability = Might Guy's Striking.

But that chain of logic is wrong.

What it should be is:

4) Therefore Might Guy's Striking Strength = Might Guy's Durability.

Nani??? Don't we do this for Deku from MHA???

Anyways tho I agree with Naruto being 5B in base

Sasuke obviously hurt Jigen

I don't know what type of scaling is going on when u dotn take a character sending another character flying twice it's jsut someone controlling his body.

Isshiki didn't feel anything Jigen felt. For the first place Isshiki wasn't going to be the one reacting to anything because he wasn't the one crying at the end of the last chapter. Isshiki wasn't going to show any feelings in the first place he is jsut controlling the body

> Nani??? Don't we do this for Deku from MHA???

Precisely. So you get what I mean then?

The point was there is precedence in verse that negates the notion Durability > Striking or that Striking doesn't scale from Durability.

TheFinalOrder said:
The point was there is precedence in verse that negates the notion Durability > Striking or that Striking doesn't scale from Durability.
You haven't explained how it actually negates the second part of that.

We really are derailing

Sasuke scales to Jigen and was even overwhelming him while tanking his attacks

Naruto scales to Sasuke

Sasuke also scales to Momoshiki

@AstralKing; when has base Adult Naruto scaled directly to Sasuke?

Damage Naruto scales physically above Sasuke because he literally inherited the body of hag and that's stated. Naruto is literally out here tanking attacks from 6Bs all the way to 5Bs without even dying or bleeding once

Sasuke is still the same Sasuke from the war arc but what's worse this site considers when a character doesn't have a body part they are weaker in the first place.

@AstralKing; I'm pretty sure we've never rated base Naruto as being physically above Sasuke due to " inheriting the body of hag ". I'm not actually sure how that's relevant. Can you elaborate?

@Celestial Judge; that's not a proper striking strength feat. It's a durability feat.

That's not a durability feat at all they clashed against each other jsut like how Naruto and Sasuke always clashed against each other and that's a facts

Also I do think we rated them off of the statements but that was years ago when the manga was ongoing

And even if we don't rn we need to because of how relevant it is

Also u keep talking about durability'. U do realize taijutsu users have to have AP that is always equal to their durability right? They train their bodies to be physically strong.

In Naruto durability clearly equals AP when it comes to taijutsu

We have seen this too many times

@AstralKing7; it's the other way around as I've explained. You scale their durability from their striking strength, not their striking strength from their durability.

Yes that's if they don't have any durability feats but AP feats.

Also we do scale them To each other when it's case by case like taijutsu

If a Taijutsu user has a certain amount of durability then his AP should automatically scale because taijutsu users train their bodies to be physically strong.

It's a fact that if a character can withstand certain amount of physical force Applied to their body than their own physical abilities are equal to their durability

I'm not talking about energy attacks I'm taking about physical abilities.

Taijutsu has durability and striking strength equal because of the fact that they have to train their bodies to be physically strong

> Taijutsu has durability and striking strength equal because of the fact that they have to train their bodies to be physically strong

You keep repeating yourself, but that doesn't make what you're saying any more truthful. I've told you time and time again that you've got it backwards:

We scale durability to striking strength because of Newton's Laws.

We don't scale striking strength to durability unless we have evidence supporting it.

"Training your body to be physically strong" has no connection to it at all.

The anime is secondary canon, so we can use the feats from the momoshiki fight as supporting evidence, right? If so we can clearly see base Naruto hurting fused momo.

Dude...the evidence is literally Sasuke. When he wasn't scaling to physically 5B last year he had durability feats from fighting Momoshiki. Guess what now since his durability was that high that whole time and the latest chapter just proven that his striking strength is indeed 5B

That means his striking strength should have scaled to his durability the whole time because of the fact that u say we scale durability to striking strength

If we know his durability is 5B then his AP is obviously

This is simple algebra because we are given the inputs and outputs.

5B=Sasuke's durability

Sasuke's AP=X

Rules for the formula= durability has to scale to striking strength

Because we know that his durability is 5B his AP is as well as long as nothing contradicts its

Nothing contradicts Naruto physically being 5B when it's stated that he inherited the body for Hag. When Naruto physically fights base Sasuke and tanks attacks from other 5Bs and clashes with Momoshiki which is AP not durability it's a clash jsut like every DB fight

> Rules for the formula= durability has to scale to striking strength

That's not what that has to be at all; durability can scale above striking strength.

> Nothing contradicts Naruto physically being 5B when it's stated that he inherited the body for Hag

Can you provide a link to this? I remember this being described differently.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The anime is secondary canon, so we can use the feats from the momoshiki fight as supporting evidence, right? If so we can clearly see base Naruto hurting fused momo.
I may be remembering wrongly, but I don't think that base Naruto hurt Momoshiki once. Instead he was completely outmatched by him.

Damn dude didn't u just see where I said if it's not contradicted AP will scale to durability like u literally jsut over looked that

Damage3245 said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
I may be remembering wrongly, but I don't think that base Naruto hurt Momoshiki once. Instead he was completely outmatched by him.
Naruto got up completely unscathed by his attack while the other kage were down for the count

AstralKing7 said:
Damn dude didn't u just see where I said if it's not contradicted AP will scale to durability like u literally jsut I've red looked that
"If it's not contradicted AP will scale to durability".

That's what I've been arguing against for most of this thread.

@Celestial Judge; that concerns durability, not striking strength.

Damage3245 said:
AstralKing7 said:
Damn dude didn't u just see where I said if it's not contradicted AP will scale to durability like u literally jsut I've red looked that

I was only correcting you, you said he was outclassed, He got hit and got up completely fine smiling.

Naruto was literally stripped of his energy during that fight tho, seeing as he was extensively tortured by Momoshiki and Kinshiki before the fight started.

U have been the only one arguing agaisnt it with the same arguments about durability being higher than AP when Naruto has feats and statements

AstralKing7 said:
U have been the only one arguing agaisnt it with the same arguments about durability being higher than AP when Naruto has feats and statements
What statements does he have?

base naruto has has four tier-5 feats not just one

so arguing against this make 0 sense

base naruto vs sasuke

base naruto and hinata destroyed tenseigan shield

base naruto vs momo

base naruto vs delta

@AstralKing7; by itself, that statement doesn't seem to mean a lot. He has a life of life-force and physical energy, sure. But how does that prove that base Naruto is always physically superior to base Sasuke?

Damage3245 said:
@AstralKing7; by itself, that statement doesn't seem to mean a lot. He has a life of life-force and physical energy, sure. But how does that prove that base Naruto is always physically superior to base Sasuke?
Thats universally known...

base naruto block momoshiki punch with his hand

he physically stop momoshiki punch

if naruto didnt had 5-B Strength than that punch wouldve sand him flying

this is his(1st panel) 5-B Strength feat not dura feat
0008-02s1.png

stop saying its dura feats

1st panel Strength feat

2nd panel reaction feat

3rd panel Durability feat

i don't know why this person keep ignoring this and derailing the threads

Asura vs Indra

Hashirama vs Madara

Naruto vs Sasuke

The Asura Reincarnates are usually the more physically stronger while the Indra Incarnates are mote visual prowress adapt. Like dude you are in a CRT and do not even know the most basic of things in Naruto. How is this allowed.

Back